Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO doesn't really wanna win. He just likes the idea of winning

This is exactly what I got out of the Kyrie article somebody posted the other day.

"I want to be my own man
youngsabu.png
, but not really
whoa.png
"

People keep on thinking of these deep reasonings as to why Kyrie wants to be traded

If we all know LeBron is leaving next summer then do you really think Kyrie doesn't have a clue? A lot easier to get information nowadays then back when LeBron first left Cleveland.

This is exactly what I got out of the Kyrie article somebody posted the other day.

"I want to be my own man
youngsabu.png
, but not really
whoa.png
"
We've already seen how a team with him being his 'own man' performs and it wasn't pretty...

I'm still trying to understand how and why dude would be mad about the trade request being made public though lol

People keep on thinking of these deep reasonings as to why Kyrie wants to be traded

If we all know LeBron is leaving next summer then do you really think Kyrie doesn't have a clue? A lot easier to get information nowadays then back when LeBron first left Cleveland.

It's not that deep. People are talking about the actual statements leaked from his camp. Your theory is also a theory.

pot meet kettle

What?

if thats the case, why trash bron and say you aint interested in playing with him anymore? why throw him under the bus if he didn't do anything wrong? it's because if bron wasnt a sucka, kyrie would have no problem staying. They already reported if kyrie plays out his contract, the next one could be 200 milly. So dude willing to pass on that just cause bron is leaving?? Nah.

Can't even say dude really wants to win either because Knicks were one of the teams on his landing spot. As were the bulls. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Eh...kyrie wants out of Cleveland because he wants to be a leader. I'm not sure whether he would be the leader with the Spurs, as it is Kawhis team.
I just think he wants out of Cleveland because the ship is sinking and that's just a worse story to spin.

Why would he put the Spurs on his list when there's someone clearly Better than him is there if he wants to be the "alpha"

This is all to screw Dan Gilbert

I just think he wants out of Cleveland because the ship is sinking and that's just a worse story to spin.

Why would he put the Spurs on his list when there's someone clearly Better than him is there if he wants to be the "alpha"

This is all to screw Dan Gilbert

It's not crazy that he would think he's better than Kawhi. Delusional, but I could see it.

if he thinks he's better than kawhi, then he needs psychiatric help. Kyrie will go there and be number 2. whats the point.

I think Kyrie can be a great #2 option, as proof these past few years with Bron back on the Cav's,

Im not sure that he's exactly a #1 on a team with any sort of championship aspirations.

He was a #1 option before Lebron came back and those teams got the #1 draft pick twice while he was the man lol.

I think Kyrie can be a great #2 option, as proof these past few years with Bron back on the Cav's,

Im not sure that he's exactly a #1 on a team with any sort of championship aspirations.

He was a #1 option before Lebron came back and those teams got the #1 draft pick twice while he was the man lol.

Why do people keep bringing that up? They improved every season and he was 19-21. Even the great LeBron James missed the playoffs his first 2 seasons. Kyrie is a much better player than he was 4 seasons ago.

i dont really give those years too much credence simply because dude was 22 and younger. But I do think his success or lack there of with THIS cavs team is telling when bron goes to the bench or is inactive. Now of course the roster is built to support bron and bron only, the pieces could still be utilized fairly similarly if only young Rie was willing to adjust. But instead of the 50% iso he plays when bron is on the court, he spazs at 80% when he's solo. Very little 2 man game. Hardly any pnr at all. To be so skilled with the rock, he allows it to only benefit himself.

i guess i will never understand the hate. All i care about is what they do on the court/field, and if they are good peeps. All this talk about being a sucka, i leave that to my wife and her friends to chat about. Straight TMZ drama.

Sucka as in what? Because he;s corny? Dude could have been a complete scum bag off the court, get into trouble, yet, we never hear anything negative about the man off the court. But his hairline is whack, and he's a cornball to you guys, so lets bag on him for everything NON-BASKETBALL related.

Just not for me to understand, i guess.

Rim running big
Stretch 4
Playmaking wing
Defending wing.

Basically the Bucks ??

a trade of Jabari, Monroe' expiring, Delly & 2 future first rounders for Kyrie & Tristian who says no?

Cavs get Cap relief & will probably keep Jabari for the low, LBJ is leaving anyway & you get future picks

Bucs get
Kyrie
Bogdon
Gianis
Thon
Tristian...... Middleton,Henson, Telotovic, Snell & Terry off the bench & this team is maybe top 4 in the east

Basically the Bucks ??

a trade of Jabari, Monroe' expiring, Delly & 2 future first rounders for Kyrie & Tristian who says no?

Cavs get Cap relief & will probably keep Jabari for the low, LBJ is leaving anyway & you get future picks

Bucs get
Kyrie
Bogdon
Gianis
Thon
Tristian...... Middleton,Henson, Telotovic, Snell & Terry off the bench & this team is maybe top 4 in the east
i would have hung up on the Bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom