Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
04-09 yup

3448266959.jpg

Not even going to respond to this nonsense trolling. Just funny how y'all will undoubtedly proclaim one player as best in the world and then by those same metrics another guy ain't even the best on his team.

Besides I already went through the accolades and numbers of the Kobe era.

Because he has the gift Magic had. He's going to be able to have a major impact on the game soley by being a playmaker. If you're not going to be one of those dynamic combo guys, you have to be transcendent in another facet which he is. But even then as I've stated we have what 3 Pgs in the last 30 years or so that have been the best players on title teams. So it's not going to rise and fall with him as far as championship success. He's going to need that dynamic wing player or dominant big to get to that title level.

This is fair. If Lonzo's playmaking is truly transcendent then this makes sense.

:lol:::

Kobe was amazing. I still put TD over him though, both in the prime period and overall. That's not an insult. Dudes were both ridiculous in every way. Leadership, clutchness, talent, work ethic, you name it.

Yup!

I'm always down for Tim Duncan praise. GOAT post MJ. Top5playerofalltime

Lebron=Ohio's economy.

Throw all the on the court stuff out. Lebron is the reason why a lot of people are eating. Pretty sure the Cavs make a whole lotta $$$ solely because of having Bron on the team.

He literally crushed the city of Cleveland when he left :x :lol:

:lol::::

Kobe was amazing. I still put TD over him though, both in the prime period and overall. That's not an insult. Dudes were both ridiculous in every way. Leadership, clutchness, talent, work ethic, you name it.

Nah.

Tim was consistent for a longer time, but Kobe hit a next level that Tim was not capable of hitting imo

Kobe smacked tim head to head in playoffs more times as well.

Nah.

Tim was consistent for a longer time, but Kobe hit a next level that Tim was not capable of hitting imo

Kobe smacked tim head to head in playoffs more times as well.

Well only once post-Shaq in '08, but yeah. That was a fantastic Lakers team for sure. Such a fun NBA season overall.

don't you guys get tired of talking about LBJ? Both sides are so relentless.

I see you're now moving towards the Kobe debate, so this should go for about 20 pages or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom