Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was better?

I'm just shooting the **** man :lol:

He didn't cite a particular window he just said "at one point Kobe was the best player in the world too" I don't particularly agree with that but like, Kobe's awesome I'm not going to vehemently disagree if someone said otherwise

giphy.gif

I'm just shooting the **** man :lol:

He didn't cite a particular window he just said "at one point Kobe was the best player in the world too" I don't particularly agree with that but like, Kobe's awesome I'm not going to vehemently disagree if someone said otherwise

Yall missed the overall point, but I forgot where I was :lol:

kyrie wants to be iso leader, not leader leader. he'd hate the spurs as much as lamarcus. those guys may wanna win, but only in their me-me-me style. Not in the style that necessarily wins games and helps the team.

LMAO doesn't really wanna win. He just likes the idea of winning

kyrie wants to be iso leader, not leader leader. he'd hate the spurs as much as lamarcus. those guys may wanna win, but only in their me-me-me style. Not in the style that necessarily wins games and helps the team.

LMAO doesn't really wanna win. He just likes the idea of winning

There's a melo joke in there...

I bet we can name a bunch of guys that, on the surface, 'love' winning...and it's 'all they care about'...until....they actually have to do what winners do. Even if that means adapting and changing themselves. Then they're like...nah bruh. You want to be the man, until you have to be the man.

Yeah it does remind me of Lamarcus. If you don't want to be on the Spurs/Cavs, wouldn't any team that cares about winning think twice about wanting you? That's why Aldridge has 0 market right now. He said he was jealous of Dame Lillard's situation :lol::rolleyes

There's a melo joke in there...

I bet we can name a bunch of guys that, on the surface, 'love' winning...and it's 'all they care about'...until....they actually have to do what winners do. Even if that means adapting and changing themselves. Then they're like...nah bruh. You want to be the man, until you have to be the man.

They want to win if they can do everything the way they like to do it. If they can't, they'd rather lose and keep doing things their way. Melo is the perfect example. "If I started moving the ball around my teammates would do better and we'd win more... But nah, it looks cool when I hold the ball for 10 seconds and then iso for midrange Js."

This feels untrue. To feel resent over this kind of stuff is silly, it's LeBron James, 90% of the franchises in the league would bend to his will.

Still think this is all a screw Dan Gilbert conspiracy

I agree. The more that comes out with the Bron video and Kyrie's friend saying whatever,never mind the Lambo stuff. It seems like it is a screw Gilbert on the way out of Clev. plan. Just too many things for this not to be planned out. Seems like both camps are in on this, so it makes it easier for Bron to leave next summer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom