Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He aimed at his neck tho? Neck one of the strong muscle groups in the body. Kobe ate those like an appetizer at fridays. Jack daniels wings.
Thought he could KO him via Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple a smaller target than the jaw. Give him his credit for the accuracy

That Irving-Thompson rumor is completely unsourced. They don't even pretend to have a source :lol:

With that said, no way I'm giving up Klay for Irving. He's a way better fit and they need him to be a lockdown defender. Curry-Irving backcourt is Portland levels of bad on defense.

Okay might be a better player overall. Idk tho

so...Orlando just signed yet another big?

giphy.gif

I dont think Warriors would accept any trade for their main four. Too much chemistry there. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

That Irving-Thompson rumor is completely unsourced. They don't even pretend to have a source :lol::

With that said, no way I'm giving up Klay for Irving. He's a way better fit and they need him to be a lockdown defender. Curry-Irving backcourt is Portland levels of bad on defense.

Okay might be a better player overall. Idk tho

All this unsourced stuff is so garbage. That's another downfall of the current media age where everybody wants to be a blogger. Even people with check marks and a high follower count end up being wrong as hell

All this unsourced stuff is so garbage. That's another downfall of the current media age where everybody wants to be a blogger. Even people with check marks and a high follower count end up being wrong as hell

I don't mind crazy unsourced rumors being repeated if it's just as a discussion point. The problem here (and everywhere) is people pick it up and run with it and 3 pages later everyone's taking it as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom