Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Man how come there's no Cavs thread buzzing around all this but there's a Cavs hater thread buzzing? no fans?

I think all the LeBron stans are ambivalent as to how to react to all this. Do they defend LeBron and attack Kyrie even though Bron's leaving again? When he goes to the Lakers do they burn his jersey all over?

:lol: Man how come there's no Cavs thread buzzing around all this but there's a Cavs hater thread buzzing? no fans?

cause those Cavs "fans" aren't real.

I can't wait to see how "fans" slowly migrate elsewhere as they did with Miami. Hell, I barely hear/see anyone repping Cavs anywhere anymore.

Jalen Rose compared the Kyrie situation to Coming Of Age

mynicca1.png

Same can be said for warriors.

Yup. Those makeshift "fans" are just as annoying. Theres a certain demographic that I won't name that only follows winning teams until they lose :lol: they're on the GSW bandwagon for now

Me too Man.

I gotta side with Kyrie on this one man. Lebron did all of this. Kyrie, particularly his pops knows Lebron is on some diva **** and want out. Too much dysfunction. I'm still rooting for Lebron man but I think this is the final dagger in his legacy. Lebron has to retire after this season win or lose. Leaving isn't even an option when all of Cleveland will blame you for Kyrie leaving on top of you leaving them AGAIN and no locker room wants to embrace you.

I gotta side with Kyrie on this one man. Lebron did all of this. Kyrie, particularly his pops knows Lebron is on some diva **** and want out. Too much dysfunction. I'm still rooting for Lebron man but I think this is the final dagger in his legacy. Lebron has to retire after this season win or lose. Leaving isn't even an option when all of Cleveland will blame you for Kyrie leaving on top of you leaving them AGAIN and no locker room wants to embrace you.
who's mans is this

Even if lebron left it wouldnt be as bad as the decision. Because he did get his 1 ring in Cleveland. He just looks like a ring chaser which is sad for someone as good as he is

New platform, same lame killa shenangins

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkk (Santana!)

Y'all said first take was boring so I decided to be the entertainment

who's mans is this

Everyone's. But what I said is the truth. By the way the Cavs are still going to the finals. But the thought of another finals loss is too much. And him winning will be redemption that he shouldn't **** up. Hang the jersey up after this year fam. 15 years is an amazing career.

Even if lebron left it wouldnt be as bad as the decision. Because he did get his 1 ring in Cleveland. He just looks like a ring chaser which is sad for someone as good as he is

No one asked him to come back in the first place. 1 ring is a huge accomplishment regardless especially for that city but for someone as dominant as Lebron and who has been by far the NBA's best player for a decade, one ring for his hometown ain't cutting it. Especially when you're 1 for 3 in the finals when coming back to Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom