Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder will have to add a 3rd team. Knicks do not want Kanter they said.

Shouldn't be a problem.. he's essentially on a 1 year deal

Player option for the final year and with the money going around gotta assume he opts out

Shouldn't be a problem.. he's essentially on a 1 year deal

Player option for the final year and with the money going around gotta assume he opts out

How much is he owed on that PO? I don't think he opts out at all, and that may be an issue with trading for him.

The amount of teams with cap space next summer will be small, and no one is paying Enes Kanter 18+Ms.( I think it was that)

You're going to see more guys opt in next summer, not just Enes.

Idk who this guy is but he apparently also was talking about the CP+ Hou trade before hand too. Hope it gets done.

And it'll apparently include the blazers

And someone threw this out there this past weekend

Last edited:
How much is he owed on that PO? I don't think he opts out at all, and that may be an issue with trading for him.

The amount of teams with cap space next summer will be small, and no one is paying Enes Kanter 18+Ms.( I think it was that)

You're going to see more guys opt in next summer, not just Enes.

In this hypothetical it comes down to having kanter at less with either a year or 2 vs Ryan Anderson at more and 3 years guaranteed

Melo to the Rockets makes the West SUPER interesting.

The Finals will be the WCF this year :lol:

Not really. Still got to play both sides of the ball and Melo and Harden are awful at that plus CP3 is starting to get up their in age.

At this point im just whatever about it, THe last 3 years have been the most fun time of my life, going to every playoff game, big reg szn games, etc. It was a great run, if it ends after this year, so be it, Thanks Bron and Thanks Kyrie for giving us June 19th, 2016, day I will never forget and can die happy with.

Lebron replying to SAS

(@kingjames) ">

Bron haters "nah he did that ****, he guilty as ****"

riq-links-up-with-kanan-power-season-3-episode-308.jpg

man i wish melo would go to the thunder instead

would have 4 really good teams matching up in the second round of the west playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom