Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust SAS off the strength of his haircut and skinny mustache.

tenor.gif

Nobody other reporter is reporting that Lebron "wanted to beat his a**". This report sounds outlandish to many.

maybe the other reporters dont have the black connects that SAS has? Dude could be wrong, his source could be wrong, but i doubt he's bold face lying.

I added that the same time you quoted, but yeah...:sick: at Portland. Teams should never drink their own kool aid like they did.

Portland has traded Allen Crabbe to Brooklyn for Andrew Nicholson, league sources tell ESPN.

Kyrie is already a better player in the NBA lexicon than Marbury.

Obviously winning a championship gives him an edge over Marbury. But Kyrie was still 5 wins away from being the 9th seed in the east before LeBron returned. Not to mention that Kyrie is like 4-13 in the games where LeBron didn't play but he did over the last 3 seasons. On the other hand, LeBron without Kyrie (when he was without Love too, actually) is 4-3 in the 2015 eastern conference finals + 2015 NBA finals against the 60 win Hawks and 67 win Warriors.

I'm really liking the rumored Suns offer of Bledsoe + Josh Jackson. The Cavs should be all over that. Bledsoe is a better defender than Kyrie and Josh Jackson couldn't have a better teacher than LeBron.

theyre paying barnes and matthews
theyd basically become the new blazers by doing this...tying up too much money with those 3

They're at $91.7M but this is without signing Noel. i think they eventually move Matthews for future assets but I get your point, it will also hamper them if they are in the running for notable free agents next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom