Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously winning a championship gives him an edge over Marbury. But Kyrie was still 5 wins away from being the 9th seed in the east before LeBron returned. Not to mention that Kyrie is like 4-13 in the games where LeBron didn't play but he did over the last 3 seasons. On the other hand, LeBron without Kyrie is 4-3 in the 2015 eastern conference finals + 2015 NBA finals against the 60 win Hawks and 67 win Warriors.

I'm really liking the rumored Suns offer of Bledsoe + Josh Jackson. The Cavs should be all over that. Bledsoe is a better defender than Kyrie and Josh Jackson couldn't have a better teacher than LeBron.

Idk if I like Bledsoe that much to deal for him. Josh Jackson could potentially be cool though.

A blind man could see the money they threw around last year was foolish.

Blazers got drunk of a 45 win season in a down year in the west in 2016.....and beating clippers team without Cp3 and BG....and decided to go all in

:lol:

I think this was one of ththe few instances where all of us were on the same page. Fluke season, spend crazy money to lock yourself with that team for yeara to come. We all saw it coming :lol:

Evan Turner gotta be next within the next few days right? lol

This needs to happen, but he is a much harder contract to move. I can see him being involved in the Rockets, NYK, Melo deal. He will fit well with Porzingis and Kyrie(?) :nerd:

Bias aside, what BKN is doing to circumvent Billy King trying to sabotage them has been awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom