Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That **** is crazy that Kyrie really unfollowed LeBron. I had to go look for myself. I gotta REALLY hate somebody or at least hate whatever they're posting or truly not give a **** about the person to actually unfollow them lol

This is terrible for the Knicks

its flat out terrible for them unless they get picks. and even then its still bad. my assumption is that they take on those guys and just hit the reset button in 2020. all of the contracts line up with their already bad contracts (noah, lee, and potentially hardaway if he opts out)

It's ridiculous that unfollowing accounts on social media is 1) news and 2)means anything.

People will engage in real turmoil in REAL life over getting unfollowed on social media.

What a bizarre ****ing time we're in.

Yea' I'm certain people are blowing it out of proportion but can't decide if it's entirely irrelevant although on the surface it means nothing

It's ridiculous that unfollowing accounts on social media is 1) news and 2)means anything.

People will engage in real turmoil in REAL life over getting unfollowed on social media.

What a bizarre ****ing time we're in.
Came to say this

kyrie dropped him out of his fave 5. t-mobile charging for those late night 'hey big head' texts now

going be interesting to see who has a worse breakup with kyrie, bron or kehlani

Is that even a question for real? Nobody knows what a Khelani is. This is the couple that motivated Horseface to go all Keef Sweat in the parking lot just a year ago...

Quin Cook got waived? Damn. He's a capable back up point guard in the league. A lot of teams who are looking for 2nd and 3rd points should look his way. I'd take a flyer on him if I were the Lakers.

That **** is crazy that Kyrie really unfollowed LeBron. I had to go look for myself. I gotta REALLY hate somebody or at least hate whatever they're posting or truly not give a **** about the person to actually unfollow them lol

wonder what the beef is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom