Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying Kyrie unfollowed Lebron... How do you know Bron didn't just block Kyrie?

I mean, only one of those two is world-renowned for his pettiness and subliminal shade. Add to that, that Kyrie's camp is saying Bron is the one who leaked the story about Kyrie wanting to leave, and uh...
Didn't cross my mind but the fact that this even mattered to people is sad.

vDEISNJG

Adam Silver: ‘I feel bad for what’s-ever is going on in Cleveland’

People saying Kyrie unfollowed Lebron... How do you know Bron didn't just block Kyrie?

I mean, only one of those two is world-renowned for his pettiness and subliminal shade. Add to that, that Kyrie's camp is saying Bron is the one who leaked the story about Kyrie wanting to leave, and uh...

I went and looked for myself...LeBron still follows Kyrie right now. If he blocked him that wouldn't be possible.

Don't know who it was that said I want Kyrie for Wiggins, but I don't because I don't believe going with a wing duo of Crawford and Butler at the Warriors will be any type of competition. If Thibs and Glenn Taylor that old #%^* wants to win now then go ahead.

Wiggins is in his third year and people want to call him a bum. FOH! Dude needs to grow. I'm not liking all these high expectations. They didn't make the playoffs last year when they should've.

Wasnt Afflalo in Orlando a couple years ago?

What an L for Knight...but Tyler Ulis had already taken his minutes.

Was this posted? Great watch.

Cliffs:

- Says there was "no joy" in the way the Clippers played.
- At least from the way the video was presented, it doesn't appear that he had many options going into, and during, FA.
- Gives you a better understanding of what switching teams is really like. Not only for players, but also for their families.
- He'll probably end up in Brooklyn next season.

From my sources i actually hear its not over anything bball related. Its actually over a chick they been both sleeping with. Seems as if kyrie wanted to make the relationship with the chick exclusive and bron liked having her as the side piece. lmao..but nah in all seriousness i wouldnt be surprised if this beef wasnt bball related at all. I think its more bron slipped up and said something or did something EXTREMELY beta that would piss any real alpha off (kobe,jordan,kyrie,ai,etc) outside of bball or its over a female. Yall heard the stories about athletes fighting over broads so dont act like im bringing up something that could be completely false. I dont care that lebron is married, shaq was,kobe was, magic johnson was etc. Lets not also forget that bron is close friends with dwayne "the **** slanger" wade who is married to arguably the finest black woman on the planet and STILL bangs other chicks because they have an open relationship. I rest my case. Dont sleep on this post homies.

@a-friend handle this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom