Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sux for Phoenix, they should've been traded B.Knight at the deadline.

Phoenix is trash anyway, they still waiting on steve nash 2.0 to come walk through the door.lol...Just imagine if they had gotten a defensive coach or a coach that preached equal participation on both sides of the ball...nash IMO would have at least 1 ring.

vDEISNJG
silver lying...
no one outside of cleveland feels bad about this kyrie-lebron thing

those gonzalez twins really put themselves out there :lol:

i remember their thread on here when they were going to kansas.

the ben mcclemore gif usage in it was A+ :lol:

iyncsxzr3nurq.gif

Don't know who it was that said I want Kyrie for Wiggins, but I don't because I don't believe going with a wing duo of Crawford and Butler at the Warriors will be any type of competition. If Thibs and Glenn Taylor that old #%^* wants to win now then go ahead.

Wiggins is in his third year and people want to call him a bum. FOH! Dude needs to grow. I'm not liking all these high expectations. They didn't make the playoffs last year when they should've.

Idk man..wiggins still hasnt made himself a household name. he has had 3 HEALTHY years and we have seen flashes of greatness but now its time to take that step to all-star status...before lavine went down with the acl he was looking like the better player and the stats prove it.

I don't think he is, but I wouldn't doubt that they've smashed before

I think him and Zendaya had a thing too

She posted him as her #mcm yesterday
She has pics of a hotel room celebrating his bday
And it's a pic of them kissing on one of their IG pages

i dont know you and you dont know me so i could give 2 ****s what you think
that was in response to fakenawf281

Idk man..wiggins still hasnt made himself a household name. he has had 3 HEALTHY years and we have seen flashes of greatness but now its time to take that step to all-star status...before lavine went down with the acl he was looking like the better player and the stats prove it.

I see Wiggins taking the same progression as DeRozan, it was small improvements year after year until he became a household name, I know he's notch below Butler and PG, but I am just talking about small improvements....at least I hope he keeps working on his game year after year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom