Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man..wiggins still hasnt made himself a household name. he has had 3 HEALTHY years and we have seen flashes of greatness but now its time to take that step to all-star status...before lavine went down with the acl he was looking like the better player and the stats prove it.
I would take Zach over Wiggins all day. He has shown real improvements while we still waiting on Wiggins.

So much NBA action to discuss, and some of y'all can't stop talking about each other, ol' barbershop gossips. :lol:

It's like you think you HAVE to post in here every day, but don't want to talk NBA. "Kyrie has had it? CP3, DRose, PG13, on the move? Hmmmm, let me get in here and see if _______ is posting so I can bust his chops."

Or... you could not do that. :emoji_thumbsup:

I would take Zach over Wiggins all day. He has shown real improvements while we still waiting on Wiggins.
nah. I don't even think Lavine is anywhere near Wiggins level. Wiggins has just scratched the surface. Hopefully the dog comes out of him and he just wants to kill dudes. I'm waiting for it.

Levine gets too much love in here. But maybe its because of my hatred for everything UCLA related. Fight on.

sabu.png

I love how Stephen A makes being a insider sound like rap beef.

We're still waiting on Lavine too. 47 decent games on a **** team doesn't mean he's arrived.

Never said he's "arrived". Neither one of 'em has but I would take Levine.

nah. I don't even think Lavine is anywhere near Wiggins level. Wiggins has just scratched the surface. Hopefully the dog comes out of him and he just wants to kill dudes. I'm waiting for it.

Levine gets too much love in here. But maybe its because of my hatred for everything UCLA related. Fight on.

I just don't see this superstar in Wiggins. Maybe he'll get there but I don't see anything special other than him a great athlete.

they should make one of them celebrity boxing things again like when sticky fingers got washed and screech washed horseshack

would love to see kd destroy stephen a

Wiggins, Lavine arent future superstars. Great complimentary pieces and borderline all stars. Both Wiggins and KAT should look much better this year with Jimmy getting most the attention.

That Wolves team fits together very well on paper. Kinda curious to see how it all works out.

Zach is nowhere near Wiggins level
Wiggins put up damn near 25PPG
this season as a 2nd option while his J is still inconsistent the boy is a star in the making....

F Kobe

I'm still wondering if George Sisquo Hill was even considering Minnesota. To get the exact money that Teague did... Hill would have been so much of a better fit

I'm still wondering if George Sisquo Hill was even considering Minnesota. To get the exact money that Teague did... Hill would have been so much of a better fit

Hill would have been the PERFECT fit for that team and could have made them a legit top 4 contending team in the West if Wiggins and Towns make another jump. I don't trust Teague.

If the Rockets keep those same ugly *** ******* uniforms this would be through three different brands that they've kept those.

I remember the first year they came out through Reebok I asked for a Steve Francis one of them for Christmas and my mom copped me a Yao Ming instead...I was pissed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom