Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your trading a elite scorer at the entrance of his prime your gonna have to do alot better than that. Also dont let this distract that the spurs gave a 37 year old a 50 mill contract.

people think just because the pelicans, thunder, and rockets robbed teams that players are just gonna be given away all the time. lol

Teams arent lining up to trade for Kyrie if the price is way too high. GMs are gonna throw the Cousins trade and PG trade in convos for reference. He wont be a Cav. Everyone knows this. Most the offers are gonna consist of a starter, a young player, and a pick.

Miami - Dragic, Winslow, pick
Suns - Bledsoe, Bender, pick
Nuggets - Mudiay, Harris, pick
Knicks - Melo, 2 picks

Last edited:
Dragan Bender=Nikoloz Tskitishvili

I hate calling young players bust before their 4th year but I don't see it at all with him.

What's going on ? I'm out of touch
Questioning Stephen A why he reacted that way. Said can't think of another time a journalist reacted by issuing threats because their credibility was questioned.

Stephen A tried to rope him in by trying to say he would do the same thing if Pat Riley tried to call Lebrtard reporting BS and he shot that ish down quick. Stephen A trying to justify his ****ssness but it ain't working.

Dragan Bender=Nikoloz Tskitishvili

I hate calling young players bust before their 4th year but I don't see it at all with him.
I mean, he's the exact type of player that you're supposed to wait that long for.

I don't think Bender is going to be nearly as good as him, but Giannis wasn't putting up anything impressive in his first year and looked completely lost out there.

He was drafted as a project in a weak draft. Give him some time.

"I hate calling young players busts before their fourth year"

Mans ain't even playing 15 minutes and barely played half a season.

:lol:

Questioning Stephen A why he reacted that way. Said can't think of another time a journalist reacted by issuing threats because their credibility was questioned.

Stephen A tried to rope him in by trying to say he would do the same thing if Pat Riley tried to call Lebrtard reporting BS and he shot that ish down quick. Stephen A trying to justify his ****ssness but it ain't working.
Smiff being a drama queen. He going hard body for the source that can't be named :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom