Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hate calling young players busts before their fourth year"

Mans ain't even playing 15 minutes and barely played half a season.

:lol:

On a team where every young player was getting substantial minutes. They basically mothballed Tyson Chandler to play they youngins.

He was jumped in the rotation by Alan Williams fresh from China.

He was 18 to start the season. Youngest player in the league last year. I just think it's too early to tell one way or the other.

Not to mention injured most of the year...

Did ya'll know Nicholas Tskitishvili was Summer League MVP?

On a team where every young player was getting substantial minutes. They basically mothballed Tyson Chandler to play they youngins.

He was jumped in the rotation by Alan Williams fresh from China.

EXACTLY. People will name every excuse in the book for this kid for the next couple years til they finally admit he's straight up garbage. Furkan Korkmaz is like 4 months older than him and looked better this past summer league straight off a damn plane from Turkey in his first ever NBA experience.

freeze freeze bballkid11 bballkid11

DFrT74RUAAAGwiF.jpg

10 months. Closer to a full year than 4 months.

If Bender was a Sixer...

We would ******* hate him like we hate Okafor. He's gotta be one of the softest, most scared dudes in the league. He's the anti-Dario.

And actually Furkan is 5 months older than Bender. He just turned 20 two days ago...Bender will be 20 in November.

Speaking of "busts" Exum may not be austrailian Kobe but I think he will still be a valuable player potential legit starter

He seems too smart to wash out of the league and his size definitely helps

How did the Blazers Nets trade work if Crabbe makes 18 mill n Nicholson makes 6 mill? Don't salaries gotta be similar?

Speaking of "busts" Exum may not be austrailian Kobe but I think he will still be a valuable player potential legit starter

He seems too smart to wash out of the league and his size definitely helps

He's great on the defensive end but his offense needs a lot of work.
- No jump shot
- Only drives on way
- Only uses one hand

He has the tools and potential, he just needs to put it together.

Below is his best game and you already know how predictable his game is.

We would ****ing hate him like we hate Okafor. He's gotta be one of the softest, most scared dudes in the league. He's the anti-Dario.

And actually Furkan is 5 months older than Bender. He just turned 20 two days ago...Bender will be 20 in November.

Huh. You might be right about his age. Either wikipedia or bballref has the wrong DOB. Wiki has him at July '97, bballref at Jan '97.

All I know is the Lakers better be getting a classic jersey this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom