Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like LeBron when Rose brings the ball up the court, doesn't pass and charges recklessly into a 1 on 4 in the halfcourt.

Nah that's this

lebron-james-and-mario-chalmers-argue-during-miami-indiana.gif

But then

s-ROSE-large.jpg

So

lebron-james-apologizes-to-mario-chalmers-during-miami-indiana.gif

I would love to see that

Conor would roast Stephen A. so bad on some outlandish ish like calling him a weasel or whole wheat "b" :rofl::

Don't want to see that. Conor is going to say some racist *** and then say "I don't see color" or something equally stupid and I want to root for him...

:rofl:That LeBron Rose sequence

How the **** would the Wolves be able to trade for Kyrie without trading Wiggins and not being able to even offer Teague until months from now because of his new contract? They have literally no other tradable assets besides Towns and Butler. These dudes need to at least try to make sense before they put out BS rumors.

How the **** would the Wolves be able to trade for Kyrie without trading Wiggins and not being able to even offer Teague until months from now because of his new contract? They have literally no other tradable assets besides Towns and Butler. These dudes need to at least try to make sense before they put out BS rumors.
No way Cleveland is trading him there unless they are getting Wiggins in return. They can definitely do better than Teague and whatever else Minny would have to offer. Plus they'd have to wait until December to do that.

It really depends on what Cleveland is looking at doing for a rebuild. If they are sure that Lebron is leaving, then Minnesota has a couple expiring contracts they could throw in with a bunch of future first round picks. Not saying I would take that, but it depends on Clevelands mindset

The answer is, they would trade Wiggins. That's the only thing I see making sense.

What about Kyrie for Blake?

Don't want to see that. Conor is going to say some racist *** and then say "I don't see color" or something equally stupid and I want to root for him...

:rofl::That LeBron Rose sequence

That's kinda true. He gets a little too into himself with the smack talk and gets carried away lol.

And I would never trade Kyrie for Blake, Blake is a fraud lmao

that makes zero sense for LA
trading cp for him wouldve made more sense

Why not? Blake is much better but his injury history is pretty extensive and you have to wonder how many years he has left before he goes full Amare. If you're going to rebuild Kyrie is a fine place to start.

lol so much garbage news out there spurs and wolves trading for kyrie with role players and a couple basketballs

melo and the thunder are "circling each other" really? the **** that mean? curcling each other? just say they have mutual interest and stop being cute

Why not? Blake is much better but his injury history is pretty extensive and you have to wonder how many years he has left before he goes full Amare. If you're going to rebuild Kyrie is a fine place to start.
if that was the case they wouldnt have given him a new deal

I'd rather have a hobbled, towel boy-punching Blake than Myrie tbh. We'll give em DJ doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom