Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he wont and thats sad because the east it losing all their all-stars and he still wont make it. LMAO...just watch and see. Pleas stop hyping hayward up. He will be nun more than a COG in coach stevens system....a good cog...some nights a great one but if yall expecting homie to come out and put up big numbers i really need whateva yall smoking and FAST...especially if its that sherm.

Why people acting like Allstar voting isn't about name recognition more than stats?

I stirred the pot enough to trigger lebron hate-deflectors and they fell right into it

It's always been a team sport, they're the ones having a hard time understanding that, look how bizarre my post was when I changed the name from Lebron to Kyrie

But if that 3 didn't fall, do Cavs still win? Serious question

It was 89-89, they definitely could have...

It was so hard to score at the end of that game, that Lebron's Block is just as valuable.

Curry literally dropped the ball trying to be cute with that behind the back pass to klay :smh:

I stirred the pot enough to trigger lebron hate-deflectors and they fell right into it

It's always been a team sport, they're the ones having a hard time understanding that, look how bizarre my post was when I changed the name from Lebron to Kyrie

But if that 3 didn't fall, do Cavs still win? Serious question

It's always funny when dudes ask these dumb questions.

You can go through history and ask "well what if this and that shot didn't fall."

**** is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom