Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the narrative of how "Cavs FO showed Kyrie no love!!1" didn't arise until after this all happened :lol: proving my point that this is just Kyrie being a spoiled little wuss and would rather choose selective-treatment over actually winning.

Aye but bruh I ain't really too mad. The Cavs will be right back in the finals again. And if some miraculous situation happens where the Cavs can actually beat the warriors next year season, Kyrie gon' be looking like the worst gambler of all time.
giphy.gif

Without their best star playoff most teams would be lottery teams.
I hate this ****. AI had a team around him specifically constructed to his abilities. They got Eric Snow who had to guard the opposing teams best back court player every night, had the DPOY on their team, the sixth man of the year, and the coach of the year. The lakers pretty much sucked from 04-07 so that doesn't really help the cause either. I'll give you the 2007 lebron team, but to act like lebron had to single handedly will that Cavs team to a ship with zero help at all is ****ing ridiculous and very well the reason why Kyrie wants out.

smh i wasnt aware at the fact about how many people didnt understand what carried means.....but this is alarming.

smh i wasnt aware at the fact about how many people didnt understand what carried means.....but this is alarming.

So you are implying that Lebron carried the Cavs to a championship? The rest of the team around him was complete garbage?

So you are implying that Lebron carried the Cavs to a championship? The rest of the team around him was complete garbage?

bruh did i ever mention the cavs were carried besides the 2007 cavs???? chill damn...we all know the cavs last year was a collective team.

hilarious how other brand guys are putting black tape over the nike swoosh on their jerseys and apparel :lol: So far I've seen Harden and Curry both do it lol.

no free promo bish :smokin

Y'all need to stop :lol:

Ginfante literally said Kyrie single-handedly won the championship and y'all don't have any issues. Someone posts LeBron stats and now it's a team sport :lol: :smh:

Ginfante literally said Kyrie single-handedly won the championship and y'all don't have any issues. Someone posts LeBron stats and now it's a team sport :lol: :smh:
barely showed up yesterday. Haven't seen that but that's nonsense. No one single handedly wins chips in any team sport, just like no one single handedly lose. This isnt a one on one sport
You my dude but you always to eager to throw on the cape for LeBron.

I stirred the pot enough to trigger lebron hate-deflectors and they fell right into it

It's always been a team sport, they're the ones having a hard time understanding that, look how bizarre my post was when I changed the name from Lebron to Kyrie

But if that 3 didn't fall, do Cavs still win? Serious question

don't let any of this distract you from the fact bron a snitching, line steppin front running glory hor.

kyrie did nothing except decide he doesnt want to play with that dude anymore. Now he's ungrateful lol. K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom