Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayward was an All Star last year in the West, but he has no chance to make it this year in the East.

Kyrie singlehandedly won a chip.

KD was involved in the 2016 Finals.

Boy, this thread is on a roll this morning.

NT sports.

You live with the good and the bad :lol:

I like the narrative of how "Cavs FO showed Kyrie no love!!1" didn't arise until after this all happened :lol: proving my point that this is just Kyrie being a spoiled little wuss and would rather choose selective-treatment over actually winning.

Aye but bruh I ain't really too mad. The Cavs will be right back in the finals again. And if some miraculous situation happens where the Cavs can actually beat the warriors next year season, Kyrie gon' be looking like the worst gambler of all time.

This is true. He would look pretty bad for the time being if he gets traded to the Knicks and they're a fringe playoff team and the Cavs make the Finals again.

But...if he turns the Knicks into a top 5 seed in the East playing with Kyrie and Porzingis in NYC could be one of the most attractive possible situations for any free agent in the future.

Translation:

LeFakeTroll4.png
LOL at Duncan over shaq and Kobe

LOL

same dudes that point out "its a team sport" when LeBron loses yet when he wins "he carried them"

Nonsense. No one carries anything in basketball. It's a team sport period.

ahhhhh i somewhat agree but in certain cases we have seen players "carry" teams...u cant tell me a.i didnt carry that 2001 sixers team, u cant tell me lebron didnt carry that 2007 cavs team, and u cant tell me kobe didnt carry those 04-07 lakers.....im sorry.

ahhhhh i somewhat agree but in certain cases we have seen players "carry" teams...u cant tell me a.i didnt carry that 2001 sixers team, u cant tell me lebron didnt carry that 2007 cavs team, and u cant tell me kobe didnt carry those 04-07 lakers.....im sorry.
until a player plays 1 on 5, it's never happened. Those ai. And LeBron 07 teams had great defense.

Where did kobe carry them to. First round exits and a playoff miss. It's a team game period. No exceptions no matter how much you wish that weren't the case.

until a player plays 1 on 5, it's never happened. Those ai. And LeBron 07 teams had great defense.

Where did kobe carry them to. First round exits and a playoff miss. It's a team game period. No exceptions no matter how much you wish that weren't the case.

i dont think u understand the meaning of carry......without ai,lebron,kobe those teams would have been lottery teams....im sorry...some teams were carried.

I hate this ****. AI had a team around him specifically constructed to his abilities. They got Eric Snow who had to guard the opposing teams best back court player every night, had the DPOY on their team, the sixth man of the year, and the coach of the year. The lakers pretty much sucked from 04-07 so that doesn't really help the cause either. I'll give you the 2007 lebron team, but to act like lebron had to single handedly will that Cavs team to a ship with zero help at all is ******* ridiculous and very well the reason why Kyrie wants out.

Lmao

It's crazy how much UA has blown up, they're just now starting to make good looking shoes with the Curry 4's IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom