Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
comes to thread...

see's 12 year olds still doing the "what ifs..."

exits
giphy.gif

Reactions: DLF
Factssss only. Lavar and LaMelo had over a million ppl combined watching last night.

A phenomenon man. Everyday Lavar's outrageous demands when it comes to these shoe companies become just a tad bit more realistic.

I'm not sure a billion $ shoe deal is any more realistic than it was yesterday

I'm not sure a billion $ shoe deal is any more realistic than it was yesterday

I mean to me he was obviously being facetious. He's exaggerating to prove a point.

I didn't take it as him literally saying 'Nike, we want a billion from you' it's more so 'Nike, what you're offering isn't close to being big enough'

I mean to me he was obviously being facetious. He's exaggerating to prove a point.

I didn't take it as him literally saying 'Nike, we want a billion from you' it's more so 'Nike, what you're offering isn't close to being big enough'

In that sense summer league alone has probably made some shoe companies regret not pursuing Lonzo. That is if you're right about the demands not being completely outlandish.

In that sense summer league alone has probably made some shoe companies regret not pursuing Lonzo. That is if you're right about the demands not being completely outlandish.
of course he's not asking for a billion, come on man.

They offered Lonzo 1.5 mil..Ben simmons getting 5 million a year. Thats just disrespectful to the Ball family. THey are an internet sensation, at least match Ben Simmons deal

of course he's not asking for a billion, come on man.

They offered Lonzo 1.5 mil..Ben simmons getting 5 million a year. Thats just disrespectful to the Ball family. THey are an internet sensation, at least match Ben Simmons deal

ben simmons is better. next

Lonzo has the goods man they shouldn't have low balled :lol:

Well this is all in hindsight though haha

Who cares what the shoe companies offered them? I thought they were supposed to be the face of independence? **** the shoe companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom