Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas might.

The most hyped prospect since LeBron.....with a younger brother who could potentially be the most famous high school basketball player since LeBron....with Lavar as their father......

Yeah...they going get to it

are we really hyping up lamelo ball like this

are we really hyping up lamelo ball like this

I don't think he is saying Lamelo is on that level, just pointing out the amount of attention he is getting because of his brother and BBB. I think we all know the kid is nowhere near that level

Adidas might.

The most hyped prospect since LeBron.....with a younger brother who could potentially be the most famous high school basketball player since LeBron....with Lavar as their father......

Yeah...they going get to it

let me intorduce you to zion williamson. aau is the worst thing that happened to the game of bball, giving these kids all this early exposure is weakening their overall game. name the last hyped kid in aau that made it all the way to the pros and was a complete player/or ended up living up to the hype.

let me intorduce you to zion williamson. aau is the worst thing that happened to the game of bball, giving these kids all this early exposure is weakening their overall game. name the last hyped kid in aau that made it all the way to the pros and was a complete player/or ended up living up to the hype.

Thon Maker was pretty solid last season but that's because he is like 30

Every All Star from 2000-now lol

LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose for starters

Some ppl think AAU started in 2010 or something lol.

This dude LeBron.... from Ohio....once played with a Team from Oakland in AAU

You can go on YouTube right now and watch Melo and Gary Neal dominate on the Baltimore Select

Thon Maker was pretty solid last season but that's because he is like 30

yea thon maker looked good but i see "plateau" all over him unless he put on weight and develop at least a shimmy and hook. I never understood how 7 footers can make scoring so hard....with their wingspan they are literally inches from the rim.

If Lamelo doesn't shape up, he won't make it in college. College coaches aren't gonna put up with a dude just randomly pulling up from half court and just stays back for easy layouts without transitioning to defense. Personally think it's overhype.

If Lamelo doesn't shape up, he won't make it in college. College coaches aren't gonna put up with a dude just randomly pulling up from half court and just stays back for easy layouts without transitioning to defense. Personally think it's overhype.

Man Lonzo played JUST LIKE THIS in High school :lol:

I don't know why whenever I see Thon Maker I immediately think Thabeet

i know why. You can smell the BUST. i think thon will be serviceable. seems like he actually cares. thabeet was an idiot, blessed with height and wasted it. what the grizz saw in him ill never know..thats draft pick set the grizz back 400 years.....curry,harden,derozan,taj gibson,demarre carrol,darren collison,patrick beverly were all drafted after him

he already guaranteed a scholarship to UCLA.lol...u late.

Okay, and I'm saying his UCLA coach won't put up with the dumb **** he's doing unless he changes his game.

yea well u know he wont be able to play like that in college especially if his goal is to get to the nba. lamelo aint dumb.

I'd be interested to see what BBBs numbers are looking like OUTSIDE of California...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom