Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This scene from "Backstage" is Lavar's vision

UA/Nike/Adidas can be the "def jam".....Big Baller Brand.....the "Rocafella"

Lol dudes said it wasnt real beef tho and it was all rumors. Doofy gilbert said kyrie gon be in training camp. But but but Koby Bryant..

LeBron James is doing some LeBron James offseason work. And my understanding is it’s not just Derrick Rose, it’s not just Eric Bledsoe. LeBron James happens to know a guy named James Jones . . . LeBron James is hustling behind the scenes, is my understanding, asking ‘Is Josh Jacksonavailable for Kyrie Irving?’ And the answer back that I heard is ‘no, he is not.’ But LeBron James is hustling on behalf of the Cleveland Cavaliers, at least for this one year.”

https://www.fearthesword.com/platfo...ebron-gauging-josh-jackson-kyrie-irving-trade

Last edited:
Money is independence lol makes the world go round

money is the illusion of independence. if thats the case the U.S wouldnt still be DEPENDENT on banks and financial structures in foreign countries. Money is nothing more than a form of status....i have more colored paper than you. Wake up. Your mind makes u independent....u negroes claim the system bringing u down yet u crave and lust after the same system that u claim is against you "federal reserve notes". Negro get a little money and think he made it....negro u just bought your way into their fraternity and behind closed doors they still dont accept your black ***.

money is the illusion of independence. if thats the case the U.S wouldnt still be DEPENDENT on banks and financial structures in foreign countries. Money is nothing more than a form of status....i have more colored paper than you. Wake up. Your mind makes u independent....u negroes claim the system bringing u down yet u crave and lust after the same system that u claim is against you "federal reserve notes". Negro get a little money and think he made it....negro u just bought your way into their fraternity and behind closed doors they still dont accept your black ***.
Listens to 4:44 once.

heres the problem tho

this ***** lonzo is wearing nikes adidas and under armours for free. they aint pay him a dime.

however you better believe adidas and nike made dough when kids saw lonzo wearing their shoes

instead of a 500 dollar payless shoe that aint available til november what you think kids and people gon do? they gonna go to the nearest footlocker where the kobes and jordans he wore are widely available and rotting on shelves and pick those up for 350 less. same for adidas and under armour when the shoes he wore from them are available.

and how much money big baller brand making off that?

zero.

so while nike making money off ball for absolutely nothing why would you think they gon pay them anything when they get free pub if lonzo continues to wear their products?

makes absolutely no sense business wise

hell even i was thinkin bout coppin them purple kobes lol

I think Lonzo's going to end up signing with Nike at a reasonable rate. People will be in here saying that either Lavar or Nike got "played" in some way and it was part of the other side's master plan.

But really it's a win-win. Lonzo wants to wear Nikes and probably can't run a real shoe company. Nike gets a talent who's probably going to be huge.

I think Lonzo's going to end up signing with Nike at a reasonable rate. People will be in here saying that either Lavar or Nike got "played" in some way and it was part of the other side's master plan.

But really it's a win-win. Lonzo wants to wear Nikes and probably can't run a real shoe company. Nike gets a talent who's probably going to be huge.

ive always thought that big baller brand is lavars and not lonzos and once lonzo lets his balls drop hes gonna end up signing with adidas while his dad still runs big baller brand

ive always thought that big baller brand is lavars and not lonzos and once lonzo lets his balls drop hes gonna end up signing with adidas while his dad still runs big baller brand

exactly...lonzo is just the mannequin, i mean ****** applauding lavar but in a way i see it as exploiting but i guess like he said would u rather have your father pimping u out or these other companies? I mean i cant knock the hustle but i can knock the product and the product is trash. homie need to get somebody with a good eye for fashion on his roster. and second u gotta have something geared towards women, women spend money as soon as they get it, men are more conservative with their spending. if they really want the brand to take off you have to have something for women...whether its comfortable sports bras, hair ties, leggings,yoga pants, see through underwear. something dammit

and like i said what they gon buy? hundred dollar widely available kobes? or 500 dollar cheap looking shoes that you wont get til november?

The idea was to demonstrate what kind of value zo brings to the brand by showing how much attention he draws when he wears their product. They won't get a billy but they will fasho get better offers than they did first time around

dont think that was the idea

it went from at bbb you have the freedom to wear what you like to we are showing these companies what they are missing out on

lavar probably just called an audible when lonzo decided to wear something else

you dont need to wear another brand when the product you are selling is yourself

The idea was to demonstrate what kind of value zo brings to the brand by showing how much attention he draws when he wears their product. They won't get a billy but they will fasho get better offers than they did first time around

Exactly

Idk why this concept is so hard to understand for dudes like noblekane noblekane :lol:

Dudes were clowning Lavar saying he "ruined lonzos endorsements" by turning down that 1.5mil per year standard deal from Nike lol.

They making money hand over fist right now...selling out merch all over. Already moved 1000pairs of the $500 shoe....and it came out in May.

They can legit go back to the table and negotiate a deal similar to what Bron got from Nike in 03.

Bet on themselves....and the price done went up.

Exactly

Idk why this concept is so hard to understand for dudes like noblekane noblekane :lol:

Dudes were clowning Lavar saying he "ruined lonzos endorsements" by turning down that 1.5mil per year standard deal from Nike lol.

They making money hand over fist right now...selling out merch all over. Already moved 1000pairs of the $500 shoe....and it came out in May.

They can legit go back to the table and negotiate a deal similar to what Bron got from Nike in 03.

Bet on themselves....and the price done went up.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom