Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets guard James Harden has apparently had his jersey lifted to the rafters of a Houston strip club because of his lavish tipping,according to “Mal,” a friend of rapper Joe Budden, and co-host of the Joe Budden Podcast. Watch hosts Budden, Mal, and “Rory” discuss the visit to an unnamed gentlemen’s club with the All-NBA superstar, starting at the 21:14 mark of the podcast.

– via The Score

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS!! :lol:

Legend in two games like I'm Pee Wee Kikrland

I still say IT is best suited as a 6th man
IMG_0572.PNG

I still say IT is best suited as a 6th man
IMG_0572.PNG

if thats the case so does kyrie. they are the same player..one was drafted first...one was drafted last. you get the same productivity from both though so if u think IT is a sixth man u also have to consider kyrie one as well but u wont because you been brainwashed by the media that kyrie is the "new thing".

There's not a single backup PG in the league better than Kyle Lowry

Edit: I saw that edit miggy :lol:

clipeers and spurs have absolutely **** to trade for kyrie and the wolves not wanting to move wiggins in a trade can kick rocks

i really dont think jackson bledsoe chandler is too much to trade for kyrie. chandler is on his last legs.

then again a kyrie booker backcourt makes no sense

if thats the case so does kyrie. they are the same player..one was drafted first...one was drafted last. you get the same productivity from both though so if u think IT is a sixth man u also have to consider kyrie one as well but u wont because you been brainwashed by the media that kyrie is the "new thing".

Bro you gotta chill fam :lol: breathe

In todays NBA IT is just fine where he's at. If this was 2002 when you could be physical and knock dudes around he would be better as a 6th man but today? He good.

I have a reason... His defense.

Out of the 86 results for DRPM (Defensive Real Plus Minus) among point guards on ESPN, Thomas is ranked 86th. That means he has virtually no impact on team defensive performance. That is unbelievable. He has a -4.42 for DRPM.

While playing next to Bradley, Crowder and Horford.

I have a reason... His defense.

His poor defense didn't hold the team back from attainable success. No one from Washington exceeded their season averages against Boston. Rondo wasn't beating IT with straight line drives, he was playing well doing Rondo things.

I'll continue to say, defense from a PG is the least important position in today's PNR. And even still, only CP3 and Beverly can be difference makers. Still minuscule in the grand scheme of things.

His poor defense didn't hold the team back from attainable success. No one from Washington exceeded their season averages against Boston. Rondo wasn't beating IT with straight line drives, he was playing well doing Rondo things.

I'll continue to say, defense from a PG is the least important position in today's PNR. And even still, only CP3 and Beverly can be difference makers. Still minuscule in the grand scheme of things.

Thank you! u can tell this guy has league pass. he studies the game. Thank you bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom