Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
brooooo i legit, today, literally today, like an hour ago, was talking about this exact game with my boy. hella good looks with the post.

this is evidence that all future all star games should be played in hood gyms. This **** was hype af. Waaaaay better than the corny tnt joint.

this is spot on. watching the kings of comedy or old chappelle stand up, those events dont go so hard without a black audience (evidenced by chappelles recent standup)

i love josh jacksons athleticism & potential, but his floor could be ugly. id flip him for kyrie

have any of PHX young bigs showed all star potential?

i love josh jacksons athleticism & potential, but his floor could be ugly. id flip him for kyrie

have any of PHX young bigs showed all star potential?

I agree, kind of...I would flip him for Kyrie.
But would you flip Jackson, Bledsoe, and Chandler plus a pick for Kyrie and Shumpert/Frye? I would NOT.

I wonder how willing Cleveland would be to talk with Boston....IT, Pick next year and Crowder....and how that would effect Boston chemistry.

So harden won da regular season mvp in the strip club...now we know where is adidas shoe money goin

regular season post season.. wonder if harden attended drake's lil ceremony he had the other day.. harden had to have a vote in that sorta thing, right?

There is almost zero chance cleveland is getting that much.

They are trying. LOL. Dan Gilbert Balked very loudly at the return Indy got for PG13...Almost went crazy. Kolby was like UH-OH, what am I going to have to get for Kyrie (in his head I'm sure)

I wonder how willing Cleveland would be to talk with Boston....IT, Pick next year and Crowder....and how that would effect Boston chemistry.

since both have terrible defense, i have to look at pg skills and while kyrie taller, Zeke a better pg imo. Plus has show he's pretty much just as potent and powerful on the offensive end.

0% chance that the Celtics would put the BKN pick in a trade for Kyrie. What Kyrie brings to the table isn't THAT much different than IT to the point where they'd give up him AND that pick.

that much?

if boston homer bill simmons could float that very same trade, no clue how or why you think that is too muhc

IT, a top 5 pick, and crowder for Kyrie? I mean, at this point IT and Kyrie are basically the same player. Great offensively, subpar defensively and both are going to cost 20-30 mil a year.

Not to mention bill simmons is a god damn moron so that isnt a good frame of reference there.

BrowbfMCMAAeubk.jpg

0% chance that the Celtics would put the BKN pick in a trade for Kyrie. What Kyrie brings to the table isn't THAT much different than IT to the point where they'd give up him AND that pick.

Agree. What about one of the other picks they have? Memphis or something. What you think?

I haven't been in here much lately.

How many of y'all went through with the name change? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom