Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT, a top 5 pick, and crowder for Kyrie? I mean, at this point IT and Kyrie are basically the same player. Great offensively, subpar defensively and both are going to cost 20-30 mil a year.

Not to mention bill simmons is a god damn moron so that isnt a good frame of reference there.
Bill simmons has the best sports podcast tho

I'm taking booker over kyrie if i have the option. much higher ceiling and potential imo
Ky is 25 ppg, proven 2nd option on a championship team all at 24 years old.

And he's signed for 3 more years.

The 70 point game was cool but I need a proven commodity. Not potential.

If you're giving me guys w/ potential, then I need booker chriss & JJ.

Bill simmons has the best sports podcast tho
tumblr_nynrq1sptS1uq2u9po2_250.gif

only valid answers are lebatard or bomani

Not to mention bill simmons is a god damn moron so that isnt a good frame of reference there.

the point was even a homer pushed it.. not the validity of it.. homers will always skew things to there teams, he threw out that same trade (i think it was one of the celtics picks though, a 1st just not the lakers or nets picks)

I think the main question though is does a booker + fillers for kyrie make the suns better?

I personally wouldn't trade Booker. I'd give up everyone else but I'd rather pair the two. You gain a better player but your still not gaining ground in the west with one all star in Phoenix

Agree. What about one of the other picks they have? Memphis or something. What you think?
I would do IT/Crowder/BOS 2018 or something like that, but that's about it. I don't think Kyrie is substantially better than IT whatsoever. We'd basically be doing it in order to get a few years younger at the position without getting worse.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have actively shopped All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving ever since he went to ownership requesting a trade. And according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, 20 teams have reached out to Cleveland to gauge interest in landing the 25-year-old guard.

Of those teams, six made trade offers, according to ESPN: the San Antonio Spurs, LA Clippers, Phoenix Suns, Minnesota Timberwolves, New York Knicks, and Miami Heat. The others either don’t have enough assets to make a legitimate offer or “loom in the shadows” throughout the deal-making process.

Had to be low-ball offers. :rofl:

Crazy that Kyrie and Isaiah were the first and last picks in the same draft.
He is exhibit A as to how much of a crap shoot the draft is.

He was winning Rookie of the month & everything :lol: Wild how far off everyone was

And SAC moved him for just a 2nd rounder :rofl:

If I'm Phoenix, I'm building around a Booker/Jackson core. They complement each other very nicely. Everyone else would be expendable though.

Would Cleveland accept Bledsoe, Warren and a protected first for Kyrie?

If I'm Phoenix, I'm building around a Booker/Jackson core. They complement each other very nicely. Everyone else would be expendable though.

Would Cleveland accept Bledsoe, Warren and a protected first for Kyrie?

I would.
They probably would not. Gilbert is in some fantasy land where he thinks he can get a kings ransom. (no pun intended)

Isaiah put up 20 a game in Sacramento. The Kings' return was Alex Oriakhi, who never stepped foot on an NBA floor and is currently playing in Puerto Rico.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have actively shopped All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving ever since he went to ownership requesting a trade. And according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, 20 teams have reached out to Cleveland to gauge interest in landing the 25-year-old guard.

Of those teams, six made trade offers, according to ESPN: the San Antonio Spurs, LA Clippers, Phoenix Suns, Minnesota Timberwolves, New York Knicks, and Miami Heat. The others either don’t have enough assets to make a legitimate offer or “loom in the shadows” throughout the deal-making process.

Had to be low-ball offers. :rofl::
damn pistons.

Had to be low-ball offers. :rofl::

JERRY MAKE IT HAPPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom