Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thought process. I could have sworn OKC has like a top 3-5 or so winning percentage in the league since moving there along with several conference finals and a finals appearance.

Russ in one year as the guy is in the Cousins/Melo category of guys who've been the best players on there respective teams for years and been stuck in futility or not even making the playoffs all together.

CP0 being the best true point guard means exactly what, has got him or his team exactly what now a decade plus into the league. There all playing losing basketball if that's the case. His nor Beard's playing style is conducive to 'winning'.

does your argument have a leg to stand on if those CP3 teams were playing in the East all these years?

He was also playing inefficient me me me basketball. When he was playing to win he wasn't shooting any. Chicago Bulls Wade was all about putting up surface level stats to mask the fact that he was playing really bad.

I'm no longer following the point. All I said was shooting 34% this year is nowhere close to being the worst ever. Then people came in with a bunch of filters to make it look worse. He shot better than 51 people from three this year who had at least 2 attempts per game.

Does he chuck? Absolutely

Is it hard to watch sometimes? Absolutely

Is 34% anywhere close to being the worst shooter in the NBA? I suppose I've learned it depends how you filter it. There are players who have shot damn near a 1000 threes in their career at a 20% clip and we are saying Westbrook is as bad as them. Antekoumpo who some people already want to call a top 5 player is shooting 27 percent.

The initial point was that the gap between Westbrooks and Hardens three point shooting is insurmountable.

Westbrooks best season shooting the three couldn't beat Hardens worst one.

Then we went to quantify how bad of a shooter Westbrook really is

The initial point was that the gap between Westbrooks and Hardens three point shooting is insurmountable.

I absolutely dont disagree there. Harden is a much better shooter.

DGLJxZIWsAAk-Lq.jpg

He's still better

Don't @ me

@shotsrangout

I absolutely dont disagree there. Harden is a much better shooter.

I like reading your posts and respect you for acknowledging the topic at hand and that you agree with the other side. So rare in here.

What happened with your name change and what not by the way. I'm still perplexed about what happened after Meth dropped the Ether :lol:

@shotsrangout

I like reading your posts and respect you for acknowledging the topic at hand and that you agree with the other side. So rare in here.

What happened with your name change and what not by the way. I'm still perplexed about what happened after Meth dropped the Ether :lol:

lol Meth definitely put the kibosh on the name change and changed it back. I also used up my one name change as well.

I may or may not have created a troll account under realnawf's name that day which subsequently got banned same day. Allegedly

Since yall talking about harden vs westbrook i forgot i went to this game
Screenshot_20170801-170406.jpg
I dont like that beverley is gone he is a real igniter. Those point started a huge run but harden's shooting and westbrooks relentless raining 3s put them neck and neck.

Oh. Well Harden is a better 3pt shooter but it ain't some huge gap in their efficiency. Harden has a 43, 44 FG% and 34, 35% on 3's while taking 8-9 a game over the last 2 years and more turnovers than Russ. Both of 'em got flaws.

does your argument have a leg to stand on if those CP3 teams were playing in the East all these years?

Wait you're suggesting he would have won something if he was in the East? Did LeBron retire? Has he not had the opportunity to go to the East as a free agent multiple times? Since you threw out a hypothetical I'm going with the evidence that we have specifically dealing with his propensity to choke repeatedly I think it's a safe bet to think he'd be right where he is in his career even in the East. He's a loser.

Wait you're suggesting he would have won something if he was in the East? Did LeBron retire? Has he not had the opportunity to go to the East as a free agent multiple times? Since you threw out a hypothetical I'm going with the evidence that we have specifically dealing with his propensity to choke repeatedly I think it's a safe bet to think he'd be right where he is in his career even in the East. He's a loser.

The venom

what? thats a debate now too? bruhhhh :rofl:::

Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Russ.

Hell, lets get this out of the way on this sunny Tuesday

Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Harden
Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>L38ron
Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Curry
Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KD

Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>everybody except MJ & Magic. The only 3 kings.

Pull up

Jesus Christ have some dignity

mamba with the fatality
chris-paul-ham.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom