Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavar hasn't given up any opportunities though. Zo hasn't even played a game yet. If anything he's raised the profile even more. Got 3 stripes firing referees cause they don't want to strain the relationship.

Damn you sound like a certified hatin az individual. Lavar did a pop up shop inside urban necessities and had a large crowd there to buy merchandise and get autographs. Let this man eat on his terms instead of being a slave to Nike or Adidas. He got Michael Jordan to speak on playing him 1 on 1. There's player who been in the league Jordan won't give the time of day to. Yahoo, ESPN, Fox Sports all got this on their front page once again for a dude who never even sniffed the league. He gone flip this into a show on his family life which will just be a showcase for his boys. He playing chess while y'all out here playing checkers.

good lord. come up for air why dontcha.

lol and I'm hatin because I'm explaining economics to you. K. you realize how small in scale the bold part is? that is minuscule. Com'n man. I'm not hating on him at all, my point is solely based in the business model presented to us and how I think you're imagining it being bigger than it is. Loudest one in the room always has the least to offer..

Last edited:
Lavar hasn't given up any opportunities though. Zo hasn't even played a game yet.

He gave up the opportunity to sign a shoe deal before Lonzo even played a game. That's a pretty big opportunity to pass on.

Are you saying the opportunities might resurface if Lonzo plays really well? Yeah that's true. If that's the end game it would be a smart (but risky) gamble on his part. That's different from what the poster I quoted was talking about tho...

It actually is though when you suggest it's asinine for anyone to believe Russ is better than Harden. And to act like the people in here are unbiased in anyway is laughable.
Is he magically better than Durant, Curry, Kawhi, and Bron because of it? No. So how can it just apply to Harden? It can't.

Love Russ...Curry and Russ are worlds apart. Fiber optic and dialup. Internet and paper back. the creation of the wheel and the Bugatti Veyron.

MJ is notorious for giving out cold shoulders. The fact that he even acknowledged Lavar means there's something bigger under the surface there.

Is he magically better than Durant, Curry, Kawhi, and Bron because of it? No. So how can it just apply to Harden? It can't.

That's an opinion, not a fact. Which is why the crux of your argument is on a false pretense. MVP is at the very least tangible to counteract that sentiment.

Funny that you use the term "chucker" to describe one of the best shooters in NBA history, but not Russell Westbrook :lol:. Who shot 7 3s a game at 34% last year. Who shot 4.3 at 29% the year before :rofl::

I didn't even realize how trash those numbers were until I looked it up.
He's still better

Don't @ me

MJ is notorious for giving out cold shoulders. The fact that he even acknowledged Lavar means there's something bigger under the surface there.

i mean they asked him about it again, what his thoughts were. He didn't come out of left field talking about Lavar. Sure mike could've said 'Who? Never heard of him', But giving him a jab doesnt mean he's down to do biz with the newest Laker patriarch lol

As great of a player he may be, Russ plays losing basketball. Very curious to see how this Paul George duo works out.

Unless Russ is a 3rd option I could never see him winning a ring

giphy.gif

you're wilding

As great of a player he may be, Russ plays losing basketball. Very curious to see how this Paul George duo works out.

Interesting take. Does Harden play winning basketball? CP0? Giannis? Or any of the other stars that haven't won a thing in the league?

I dont think Curry and Russ are "worlds" apart like cats on here make it seem...It depends on what you value more. A 3pt chucking frontrunner or a stat padding gunner.

Giannis - way too young, takes years to even enter your prime to contend
CP3 - still think he's the best true point guard in the league, kobe woulda won one more with CP in LA
Harden - he chucks just as much as Russ, but with CP3 now there I think they'll be very very good together

Melo, Cousins, Russ those are the type of players that play losing basketball. Legit if i was a big time FA i would not want to play with those guys.

Funny that you use the term "chucker" to describe one of the best shooters in NBA history, but not Russell Westbrook :lol:. Who shot 7 3s a game at 34% last year. Who shot 4.3 at 29% the year before :rofl::

I didn't even realize how trash those numbers were until I looked it up.
Where have you been fam? He's legitimately one of the worst three point shooters of all time. Ridiculous that he doesn't stop shooting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom