Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron is also just going into his 14th season. Kobe played 20 (15 of them as Kobe 99-13). Bron's stats will take a dip inevitably as father time knocks on his door, unless he just decides to retire while he's still great.

I don't know how you can believe the earth is flat. There's literally pictures from space.

And there's definitely life outside of earth.

Pictures wouldn't be the thing that I would go to. Those can definitely be doctored. The fact that seasons and day and night happen is enough proof.

hi-res-d3cc30be52e9afc9e65ac6e7c6e9fe7c_crop_north.jpg

Jesse D. Garrabrant/Getty Images
Stephen Curry Says He Wasn't Mocking Cavs Star in #LeBronJamesChallenge Video
ALEC NATHAN
AUGUST 01, 2017

Count Stephen Curry as one of the many fans of the #LeBronJamesChallenge.

Speaking to The Athletic's Marcus Thompson IITuesday, Curry said the reason he imitated James' dance at Harrison Barnes' wedding Saturday was that he's been memorizing the viral moves since they were first posted on Instagram in June.

"I've been watching that video twice a day since it happened because its my favorite video in the entire world. He made a song popular by making a video. And that lives. So now every time I hear that song, that's all I think about. And I've been doing that dance because of him, at my house, at dinner. When something good happens, I pull that out, because I like it and it makes me laugh and it makes me happy. Not making fun of him."

Curry also said that he didn't mean any disrespect for dancing next to Kyrie Irving—who reportedly requested a trade from the Cavaliers as he attempts to move out of James' shadow, according to ESPN.com's Brian Windhorst.

"That was just a casualty of the moment because me and him were hanging out all night," he said. "Then that song came on and I was having a good time. Obviously, that's a separate side story to their relationship, but neither one of us was trying to clown him."

Master troll level: unlocked

I'm not just talking about off the court, im talking about on court antics. Lebron is the biggest front runner I've ever seen. When times are good he is posing for fake pics, jawing at the other team, screaming and puffing his chest out. When they are losing though he is a god damn ghost trying to figure out which super team he is going to create next.
Ok, so douchiness doesn't count in real life, just on the court. Black balling a player from the dream team prolly dont count either.

if lebron > kobe based on stats, then we can safely say russ > harden last season

right?

James Harden's advanced stats were significantly better were they not?

Even on basic stats Russ wasn't really far ahead of Harden. Unless the only stat you mean is "more triple doubles"

James Harden's advanced stats were significantly better were they not?

Even on basic stats Russ wasn't really far ahead of Harden. Unless the only stat you mean is "more triple doubles"

basic stats, more points more rebounds and better in the clutch..?

i think its a little ridiculous to say one is unequivocally better than the other. i could see either argument.

I guess we can add reason to the long list of things Lakersman hates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom