Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
basic stats, more points more rebounds and better in the clutch..?

i think its a little ridiculous to say one is unequivocally better than the other. i could see either argument.

I agree with you, but Westbrook was garbage in the clutch this playoffs too. Just he did it by taking and missing horrible shots and freezing out his teammates rather than becoming invisible.

I mean yeah they're pretty much on the same tier. I think Harden did more to elevate his teammates last year but still.

How the hell did Ian Clark only get 1.6 M's ?
hey are you the guy who was selling a dirty *** xbox controller to another niketalker or is that someone else? i think i always get two people with king and nyc in their name mixed up

Last edited:
Let's talk about some real... MJ vs Uncle Lavar.

Jumpman just couldn't resist no longer, he took the bait. Bet he training right now to play Lavar. Master promoter.

Talk about 5 Championships.....and don't mention Tim Duncan....

Who got More MVPs than Kobe
More Championships than Bron
A better finals record than Bron (5-1)
Same Number of Finals Mvps as Bron and More than Kobe.....

But I'm sleep
Tim Duncan lost when he decided to have the personality of a sack of manure

Lebron will get his respect when he retires or dies. That's all there is to it. Dude is a damn pioneer. It's a god damn disgrace how disrespectful some of you are to daddy lebron.

Lebron will get his respect when he retires or dies. That's all there is to it. Dude is a damn pioneer. It's a god damn disgrace how disrespectful some of you are to daddy lebron.

a pioneer of what? :lol:

"daddy" lebron?

Seems fitting for a lebron stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom