Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ at the same time lots of people (me included) don't think RW should have been MVP, and also don't think Kobe should have won over Nash. Stat-hunting on a mediocre team can be impressive to a certain extent but it's not peak basketball.

Both those players are smart too. They knew what they were doing. And it wasn't about doing everything possible to win games.

It's always gonna some inconsistency with the award when you got 2-4 player that can legitimately get it. It's always gonna be a good case for different dudes. It was a good case for Harden this year but he ain't get, so what. Move on. His GM sound weak.

^ at the same time lots of people (me included) don't think RW should have been MVP, and also don't think Kobe should have won over Nash. Stat-hunting on a mediocre team can be impressive to a certain extent but it's not peak basketball.

Both those players are smart too. They knew what they were doing. And it wasn't about doing everything possible to win games.

This is such BS. It's literally the EXACT opposite. Seeing as both their teams records faltered significantly when they were unable to "stat hunt".

Last edited:

this is too real. It's neither deserved mvp or both did. No other way around it . Not even debatable..... mvp award washed.

Atleast mj knew who the goat rapper is.
081815_mjmack.jpg

outside of playing basketball
i dont trust MJ

lamebo need to shut the **** up son was lickin delontes sloppy seconds he shouldnt be talkin

I was going to make a Oldhotdog Water, Delontè West, Gloria James joke, but last time I got a warning, but trust me, I would've went for Oldhotdog Water's soul

This goofy was with his mom not him, stop obsessing with LeBron. **** weird. Like your ex leave you and you make weird Instagram posts about her son, imagine how that would look.
homeboy see that money train riding off in the sunset...lambo ready to release a book at this point.

Did he demand a trade yet? Yes, this was like 2 weeks ago.
If the trade hasn't happened yet, nothing has crashed down yet. Yall are SO eager to see him fail that yall are going overboard.

Let us at least see the roster before the season starts before he start making claims

Don't know why Knicks and Suns just don't cut Cle out of the equation and deal Bledsoe for fillers/picks. Cle's not going to be reasonable and both teams are still rebuilding anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom