Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I think Kawhichael Jordan or James St. Pierre should have won but Morey still sounding lame as hell.

Is anyone in here supporting what Bron's mom's ex is doing? I need to know which posters I should stop respecting.

Is anyone in here supporting what Bron's mom's ex is doing? I need to know which posters I should stop respecting.[/QUOTE]

Not this poster.

Reactions: HIM
I play 2k16 more then 17 . such a disappointment. Hoping live 17 is actually decent so 2k can get back on it. Very underwhelming effort last year

My only beef with 2k17 is when you win multiple awards in mycareer, only ONE shows up :rolleyes

If that is your only beef, I would consider you a very satisfied customer

It's not bad at all, very straightfoward

17 forced me to shoot with 'square' as opposed to the joystick, as I got used to in 16 and 15

This is an example of something other 2K players would call, "The game is cheating"

I just take it as chance.

Lebby needs to Kobe up and cut the snakes out of his life, ingrates :lol:

that would include his mother, and most dont have the stones for that. otherwise he would of cut her *** off a long time ago.

its tragic seeing individuals being taken advantage of by a family member all because they cant get past a label. word to Stringer Bell

Only problem I have with 2k17 is the subbing on the quick fly. I could never get that down pat. They need to take it back to 16. Much more simpler.

I'm the GOAT in 2K btw. Seriously. Unbeatable with the Jazz/Wizards :pimp:

Only problem I have with 2k17 is the subbing on the quick fly. I could never get that down pat. They need to take it back to 16. Much more simpler.

I'm the GOAT in 2K btw. Seriously. Unbeatable with the Jazz/Wizards :pimp:

I agree. It took some time to get used to.

Also, they need to show energy % on that screen. It was perfect in 2K10.

Yea, I feel for you man.

I grew up in the 1990s where season mode was all we had. Thst never left me
I grew up in the 90s. Me and you round the same age I bet. I feel 2k has got complacent with no comp around. Very maddenish.

I love season mode but I feel the computer even with sliders can't compare to the challenge a real person can give you ... Put the difficulty up and the only way the CPU can give you comp is by cheating

2K is a black Friday purchase this year, I need to see improvements before they get my full monies again.

2k11 still the GOAT. Got it on PC with updated rosters and cyberfaces.

I aftually just started an association with the default rosters and real-life draft classes from 2012-present. Finna build a dynasty

2K11 still the most fun I had playing any 2k game ever. Feel like you actually had full control . Don't feel like that with the latest versions. 2K has regressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom