Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone do me a favor and tell MJ that kobe's career is not better than lebrons thus far....
lebron MVPs
lebron Known as the best player in the league x# of times more than kobe for sure
lebron Number of FINALS MVPs

number of times lebron has been a champion as sidekick 0

ohhh remind jordan that after shaq was by far the best player on his team and 3 championships kobe got sick of it and wanted to finally be the man. Are you aware when that take over was first attempted? no it was not in the offseason when he said its me or shaq it was during the finals vs. the pistons. during that finals kobe shot more shots per game than any other finals.....he shot less than 40% for the series and got out played by not ONE but TWO GUARDS that series. FACT: Kobe Bryant in a finals series got out played by 2 GUARDS.

someone needed to tell kobe stay in your lane, its not your team ITS SHAQS team..... attempted take over failed

please inform MJ of those facts. he might not care for them because MJ like me fears that lebron is creeping up on his legacy. but please tell MJ its foolish to bring up kobe 5 rings to lebrons 3 because MJ sir you don't have the most rings and even if lebron gets 7 rings he likely won't be known as GOAT. HOWEVER, GOAT you just opened up flood gates of your quote being used against your legacy if Lebron does get to 7.

95% of GMs take Lebron over kobe every time

You didn't read.

DM is right about the lack of consistency when it comes to, "Mvp qualifications."

Because if RW is getting it NOW, Kobe is owed at least 1 more in retrospect

I mean it's been known dudes were getting awarded the MVP a season or 2 after they really should have

And then there was some MVP fatigue a couple of seasons when they just wanted an excuse to give it to someone other than the most deserving person

But I was joking

can someone do me a favor and tell MJ that kobe's career is not better than lebrons thus far....
lebron MVPs
lebron Known as the best player in the league x# of times more than kobe for sure
lebron Number of FINALS MVPs

number of times lebron has been a champion as sidekick 0

ohhh remind jordan that after shaq was by far the best player on his team and 3 championships kobe got sick of it and wanted to finally be the man. Are you aware when that take over was first attempted? no it was not in the offseason when he said its me or shaq it was during the finals vs. the pistons. during that finals kobe shot more shots per game than any other finals.....he shot less than 40% for the series and got out played by not ONE but TWO GUARDS that series. FACT: Kobe Bryant in a finals series got out played by 2 GUARDS.

someone needed to tell kobe stay in your lane, its not your team ITS SHAQS team..... attempted take over failed

please inform MJ of those facts. he might not care for them because MJ like me fears that lebron is creeping up on his legacy. but please tell MJ its foolish to bring up kobe 5 rings to lebrons 3 because MJ sir you don't have the most rings and even if lebron gets 7 rings he likely won't be known as GOAT. HOWEVER, GOAT you just opened up flood gates of your quote being used against your legacy if Lebron does get to 7.

95% of GMs take Lebron over kobe every time

200w.gif

Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: The GOAT: "Kobe > LeBron"
This is why we can't have nice things. :lol:

'S all good. Enjoy your offseason thread 'control.' :wink: We won't have that for the regular season thread.

I remember one year, I think it was JD who was the OP. I remember thinking at the beginning of the year "Dammit, it's about to be all Celtics BS in the title all year." But it wasn't even like that.

#respect

Last edited:
This is why we can't have nice things. :lol:

'S all good. Enjoy your offseason thread 'control.' :wink: We won't have that for the regular season thread.

I remember one year, I think it was JD who was the OP. I remember thinking at thew beginning of the year "Dammit, it's about to be all Celtics BS in the title all year." But it wasn't even like that.

#respect

i dont see it as being that bad

hes basically saying what mj aka the goat is saying which i dont agree with. mj is just insecure because people are saying lebron is close to being the goat

i dont see it as being that bad

hes basically saying what mj aka the goat is saying which i dont agree with. mj is just insecure because people are saying lebron is close to being the goat
It's not about whether or not the statement in the title is true or false.

It's about the firestorm and distraction putting that in the title of the thread causes.

#notmygoat?
Like someone already mentioned, I'm not with MJ on ANYTHING off-court.

Basketball only, ol' Kwame Brown drafting clown.

Ol' jeans shorts wearing bruh.

Ol' Drake listening type dude.

Type o' dude to have an automatic Ferrari, or a Lambo with regular doors.

I get it, you conquered the Monstars and tore hearts out in real life on the court, but I trust you on nothing else, ol' "Ceiling is the roof" type dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom