Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I do it's going to have your ceiling missing. Don't slander the prophet Hndrxx again and we good.

its blasphemous for him to take on the name hendrix as he tries to describe himself.

Should be Future Cannon. Or Future Plies. Future Birdman.

e makes dope songs because the stuff sounds good, but if you break down the bars, he's trash crumbs.

rap skill wise in that same genre of rap

2chainz>>>>>>>>>>Future. Easy.

Last edited:
Future ain't a rapper rapper though. His music is the energy and emotion he brings and the catchyness.
And he does drop jewels every now and then.

E8dDl_s-200x150.gif

sidenote; NEW NT with unlimited reps?
Man I have repped a good 15posts skimming this thread.
a-friend lit!

Let's talk about some real... MJ vs Uncle Lavar.

Jumpman just couldn't resist no longer, he took the bait. Bet he training right now to play Lavar. Master promoter.
Is there a voice clip of MJ's rebuttal or is it just a quote.
I'd pay money, real paypal money for a clip of this from MJ :rofl:

You didn't read.

DM is right about the lack of consistency when it comes to, "Mvp qualifications."

Because if RW is getting it NOW, Kobe is owed at least 1 more in retrospect
There is just no way to have clear cut requirements.
Every situation is unique.
It can seem similar year after year for 100 years, but each situation and MVP is unique to that MVP.
Morey is right, but he's right for getting Harden's back, not about anything he said.
His whole post should have lines through it followed by start all over
Peep it, before Russ won, it just so happened higher seeds were they only Players deserving.
Same as before a Foreign born player won it, or a short guy won it, or a Dunker won it.....
....It's not that Foreign or short or Dunkers can't win....it just never happened until it did.
That, is not a qualification or requirement, it just so happens to be a by product of the MVP.

Is there a voice clip of MJ's rebuttal or is it just a quote.
I'd pay money, real paypal money for a clip of this from MJ :rofl:

throw me that 10 famalam

and while we're on the subject of who mike is beating...And also just a good vid of him answering random questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom