Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same Way he spoke Melo to the lakers into existence ?

I dont think I ever read you mention any other laker other than d'lo

You hear Randle was mentioned in trade talks and now you out here taking about him as if you wanted him Gone all year
He's a fraud of the highest order man. Everybody knows this.
You still mad bruh?

How bout you PUT DOWN SOME CASH and make a bet about the #2 pick and we'll see who really is the fraud, Mr. You been here posting all day from morning til night like you don't got a job or don't go to school.

Let's keep it real. 

Last edited:

LeBron out

giphy.gif

It's known that Vlade and the Kings have always liked Russell.

I wouldn't be too shocked if Russell gets traded to Sactown for either the #5 or #10. Kings need a point guard badly, with Collison expected to leave. Pairing Russell with Hield would be very intriguing for Vlade.

True, but he already made it public to Indiana that he doesn't want to play for them.

What do you expect them to do? Wait for him to leave for nothing?

Last edited:
i could see dan gilbert saying f-it and rebuilld and just avoid lux tax and bottom out

I wouldn't be too shocked if Russell gets traded to Sactown for either the #5 or #10. Kings need a point guard badly, with Collison expected to leave. Pairing Russell with Hield would be very intriguing for Vlade.

If they like Russell so much they should traded for him instead of hield

They wanted a package centered around BI and lakers said nah end of discussion

If you trade Love, who's grabbing boards?

Who's making hail mary passes across court?

Who's bricking your 3s in the finals?

Last edited:
Hopefully Mr Pritchard deals PG by Thursday man. I gotta feeling we are gonna wait until after the draft then get draft picks for the next years draft. To tank or not to tank? That is zee question

Last edited:

If they like Russell so much they should traded for him instead of hield

They wanted a package centered around BI and lakers said nah end of discussion
There were components to that trade in addition to BI that were never revealed. Several insiders speculated that Russell was also involved in the deal but it was never confirmed.

So don't act like it was BI for Boogie plus Laker scrubs. Kings have always wanted Russell. Lakers just wanted to wait it out because he was the only guard they had last season that was a tradeable asset. Now that the Lakers know they have the #2 pick, Russell now becomes expendable because the Lakers have OPTIONS.

It was BI and one or two other young assets plus probably a third player and Mitch's confused *** couldn't make up his mind and it was too late so Vlade moved forward with the Pelicans' offer. 

Little did Mitch know, his indecision cost him his job.

Last edited:
-WindytheHut

Dan Gilbert has scheduled an in-person meeting with Chauncey Billups tomorrow, sources said.

Billups going to come in and trade Love for Melo

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account

@WojVerticalNBA

Sources: As David Griffin departs as Cavs -- "Just couldn't agree on future," source says - Chauncey Billups expected to emerge as candidate

bro prolly went to Gilbert like

'bruh..no way with the money and pieces we have can this team be built in a way to be built around bron and beat gsw. Maybe..maybe its time to stop building around bron. I mean..I aint wanna be the one to say this but...theres a soon to be 33 yr old elephant in the room. He's not getting any younger. And he's pretty much the same player he's always been and needs the same type of players he's always needed. It's just that..the type of players he needs..aren't good enough to beat gsw without injuries and family man snitching.'

'Wait, what are you saying b?'

'I'm saying fam..team tank. Issa wrap with him now. We have no leverage and we're financed to the hilt. The future will be here in no time. And then, and I'm just spit balling here..what if he leaves again. We lose everything. It's time to rebuild. I just want to have a plan in place. Some insurance.'

Gilbert was like :x :stoneface: 'nah b, 1 yourself. Jerz'

Last edited:
Wouldn't that be something if Lakers trade Russell for Sac's #5, and trade Randle, Deng, and the 28th pick for PG13.

They proceed to draft Isaac at #2 and Fox at #5. UFA Jeff Teague signs with the Lakers for $13-15 mil, up from the $8 mil he's been getting the last 4 years.

Teague

Clarkson

George

Isaac

Zubac

Nance, Fox, Brewer, Swaggy, Nwaba, Mozgov

This lineup would be playoff bound in the West EASILY. 

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account

@WojVerticalNBA

Sources: As David Griffin departs as Cavs -- "Just couldn't agree on future," source says - Chauncey Billups expected to emerge as candidate

bro prolly went to Gilbert like

'bruh..no way with the money and pieces we have can this team be built in a way to be built around bron and beat gsw. Maybe..maybe its time to stop building around bron. I mean..I aint wanna be the one to say this but...theres a soon to be 33 yr old elephant in the room. He's not getting any younger. And he's pretty much the same player he's always been and needs the same type of players he's always needed. It's just that..the type of players he needs..aren't good enough to beat gsw without injuries and family man snitching.'

'Wait, what are you saying b?'

'I'm saying fam..team tank. Issa wrap with him now. We have no leverage and we're financed to the hilt. The future will be here in no time. And then, and I'm just spit balling here..what if he leaves again. We lose everything. It's time to rebuild. I just want to have a plan in place. Some insurance.'

Gilbert was like :x :stoneface: 'nah b, 1 yourself. Jerz'

Damn bro, I'm almost certain it went down like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom