Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that be something if Lakers trade Russell for Sac's #5, and trade Randle, Black, Deng, and the 28th pick for PG13.

They proceed to draft Isaac at #2 and Fox at #5. UFA Jeff Teague signs with the Lakers for $13-15 mil, up from the $8 mil he's been getting the last 4 years.

Teague
Clarkson
George
Isaac
Zubac

Nance, Fox, Brewer, Swaggy, Nwaba, Mozgov

This lineup would be playoff bound in the West EASILY. 

:rofl: :rofl:

Wouldn't that be something if Lakers trade Russell for Sac's #5, and trade Randle, Black, Deng, and the 28th pick for PG13.

They proceed to draft Isaac at #2 and Fox at #5. UFA Jeff Teague signs with the Lakers for $13-15 mil, up from the $8 mil he's been getting the last 4 years.

Teague
Clarkson
George
Isaac
Zubac

this would be a really interesting team if it was actually pulled off.

Wouldn't that be something if Lakers trade Russell for Sac's #5, and trade Randle, Deng, and the 28th pick for PG13.

Teague
Clarkson
George
Isaac
Zubac

Draft a PG at #2 and then give $15 mil to Teague ?

Huh ?

Put your helmet back on

Last edited:
Holy **** that lineup whip posted is beyond trash. PG just played with Teague and they sucked with a 10x better roster.

Wouldn't that be something if Lakers trade Russell for Sac's #5, and trade Randle, Deng, and the 28th pick for PG13.

Teague
Clarkson
George
Isaac
Zubac

Draft a PG at #2 and then give $15 mil to Teague ?

Huh ?

Put your helmet back on
Nope. Draft a super versatile 6'11" Forward at #2.

Teague

Clarkson

George

Isaac

Zubac

sfadhboiudfhasjdlsfamksdf;

WHAT THE HELL MAN
roll.gif

I don't know what's worse, saying that this is a playoff team, or that you actually think this could happen lol

Teague

Clarkson

George

Isaac

Zubac

Ingram die or somethin?

*Edit - almost forgot my boy B.I. 

Teague

Clarkson

Ingram

George

Zubac

Nance, Isaac, Fox, Brewer, Swaggy, Nwaba, Mozgov

Teague

Clarkson

Ingram

George

Zubac

Go to bed

Laker's lineup up above looking like the Bucks' lineup :smh:

At best, that is an 8th seed East lineup.

Last edited:

Teague
Clarkson
Ingram
George
Zubac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom