Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea so why would 2k be in fear? lol

i think its just a bunch of former live fan boys hoping their savior rises from the dead

because the last 2 years of 2k being bad is nothing compared to the last 7 years of live bad

in the last 17 years the only lives that were good were 04 and 10
Honestly, I didn't even buy any basketball video game last year. But I'm just saying in general that having some sort of competitor is better than having none. /shrug

2K: (as far as my understanding)

Can't export your mycareer player into regular play

Wont update your awards display in mycareer

You have to play like 5 full seasons to be able to create your own shoe under the 'endorsement contract' deal...

other than that I got like 8/10 required accolades to reach HOF

Honestly, I didn't even buy any basketball video game last year. But I'm just saying in general that having some sort of competitor is better than having none. /shrug

yea competition is always best for a product but they said 2k would fear it. fear would not be the right word

do you watch the wnba and if so do they dunk?

Do I watch the WNBA? Man I've been an avid follower of the league since 97' :lol: Was a Sparks season ticket holder for like 4 years straight :lol:

And Brittney Grinder dunks. That's it though.

EA should just update the graphics and rosters on Live 2004 and call it a day.

Still play that on PC, too :lol:

On a semi-related note, I haven't played a madden game in like 4 years and I don't miss it. Is it still trash?

Fifa the GOAT doe. Every year

Do I watch the WNBA? Man I've been an avid follower of the league since 97' :lol: Was a Sparks season ticket holder for like 4 years straight :lol:

And Brittney Grinder dunks. That's it though.

You ever seen one hit the Shaq dunkman? Because that immediately ruined the immersion for me :lol: I might have just missed the boat on women doing 2 handed dunks off drop steps though

EA should just update the graphics and rosters on Live 2004 and call it a day.

Still play that on PC, too :lol:

On a semi-related note, I haven't played a madden game in like 4 years and I don't miss it. Is it still trash?

Fifa the GOAT doe. Every year

Agree with you on FIFA.

agreed. 2k has been getting lazy imo. I bought 2k17 and it collects dust. I play 16. I won't buy 18 unless I see actual gameplay improvements.

No thanks on wnba. I don't like watching college cause of the inferior talent.wnba is even less then that.

Not that far off lol

hesitant-thunbs-up.gif

I'll give em a pass :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom