Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Orleans is gonna fail with Cousins and AD.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's traded by New Years.
Sad because it can work, very well at that, but Gentry had them playing like guards instead of just posting up whichever small forward was guarding Davis or Cousins.

Almost every team is going small at the 4 for more shooting, AD is PLENTY athletic enough to thwart that.

Making silly assumptions ....i felt 16 was better and 17 was a step back. Nothing more to it. You one of those that thinks newer is always better. Doesn't work like that.

Curry is by far my favorite player. Yes your right I purchased 2k17 and don't care for it because I'm envious of 2k17.

I don't think it sucks but improvements have been minimal and 2k17 wasn't worth the purchase imo, if you already had 16

people that say 2k is trash are the type of people that say tupac and biggie are the best rappers ever and that the new generation of rappers suck...........just those go against the grain / go against whatever is cool/popular people.

2k is great, perfect doesnt exist but its a very good game and they are NOT selling us the same product every year......

DC stop being fake. you spend hours upon hours on the game but it sucks? come on fam.

and we all know nba live is not catching up anytime soon, not until 2k goes completely madden on us. is it a cash cow? sure, which game isnt nowadays?

is it perfect, no.....again which game is perfect?

is it the best basketball game til date until they drop 2k18? yes.

Huh? Where did I say the game sucks?

I LOVE 2K.

2K17 is a great game to me.

You didn't see me go against Anti for saying the game is bad?

i loved 2k10 and 2k11 before all the bull **** of a cinematic myplayer

it was just all about awards winning making it to the league and being a legend. played for the stats, titles, and changing colors of my jordans.

i dont need a voice added to my character that isnt my voice, some sneaky guy trying to sabotage my career, or fake drama bull ****

and dont think im going at you DC but i know youre actually a 2k player/custom roster guy. dont be talking like these people that play 2k for 3 hours over the year while drunk with their friends on pro difficulty.
You must be high. I get grief from dudes on here because I always defend 2K.

I don't know where you saw me say anything negative LOL

I love 5 on 5 but I also loved mypark in 2k16 . Hated mypark in 2017. I hate my career tho. And in order to be great in mypark you have to play my career. I hate that. That my career ish is buns

my bad DC i thought you were downing the game we love......lol

seriously tho, when will they fix the servers?

Chill out. It's not.that serious. I play 2k but I'm still on 16. 17 was more of an updated roster and messed things up. Like the dumb shot meter and the passing still sucks for me.

Literally fixing what didn't need to be fixed. 2k has turned Madden like and got complacent with no competition around.i still play 2k16 more then any other game . Countless of hours on it. I'm going to be sad when the servers are shut down for it . 17 was a step back imo
I strictly play Franchise mode and there were MORE than enough upgrades from 16 to 17 that was worth me spending $30 (or even $60)

And reading the additions for 2K18, I will feel the same way next year.

oh man when 2k had 24/7 that **** use to get me heated

you would take your weak created player and have to play one on one street ball against nba legends and not only that but they would handicap you against them like nba legends need more advantage :lol: i use to get heated

people that say 2k is trash are the type of people that say tupac and biggie are the best rappers ever and that the new generation of rappers suck...........just those go against the grain / go against whatever is cool/popular people.

2k is great, perfect doesnt exist but its a very good game and they are NOT selling us the same product every year......

DC stop being fake. you spend hours upon hours on the game but it sucks? come on fam.

and we all know nba live is not catching up anytime soon, not until 2k goes completely madden on us. is it a cash cow? sure, which game isnt nowadays?

is it perfect, no.....again which game is perfect?

is it the best basketball game til date until they drop 2k18? yes.

and dont think im going at you DC but i know youre actually a 2k player/custom roster guy. dont be talking like these people that play 2k for 3 hours over the year while drunk with their friends on pro difficulty.

every patch changes gameplay.....you guys complain about how the gameplay gets improved (it gets harder) but we get the same game every year?.....up that difficulty a bit and actually play before making those statements

Put your shirt on Ronnie, you out here with exposed nipples

Sad because it can work, very well at that, but Gentry had them playing like guards instead of just posting up whichever small forward was guarding Davis or Cousins.

Almost every team is going small at the 4 for more shooting, AD is PLENTY athletic enough to thwart that.

I disagree bro

Watching them play last year I personally saw them taking turns posting up. One was posting and the other was lifting, which is what they kind of have to do in order for it to work. The thing is, neither are good enough stretch shooting bigs for it to work efficiently. Cousins did shoot 38% on 3's with NOP, but i'm not a believer.

Plus everything else surrounding those two is booty juice.

Last edited:
I think Booker will be looked at more closely this year as he is in year 3 now and see how his play contributes to winning basketball.

Bledsoe / Ulis
Booker
Jackson
Chriss / Bender
Chandler / Len

That lineup should get you some wins, not playoff contention but definitely not bottom feeder.
This is a terrible team...especially in the West

Put your shirt on Ronnie, you out here with exposed nipples

Like clockwork :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Smelled this coming from a mile away

200.gif

Ima starting is not the problem. They two best players are big men and will be big men. Last time i checked spurs best player isnt a big man

I haven't played 2k heavy since 12 when I was washing ppl with the Warriors (imagine that) and Thunder sometimes. 13 I started playing mostly myplayer. Then they slowly ****** that up to the point I barely played 17. My girl got me on that MyGM recently though. Has potential

LMAO starting for the Spurs isn't their problem at all. Having him on the roster is where they went left

Boogie and especially cousins aren't good enough shooters to make the pairing work. At the very least it's pretty awkward, and their surrounding parts aren't good enough to offset that akwardness.

They occupy the same spaces on the floor, which is an issue. The reason why it works with SAS is because 1) It's san antonio 2) They have Kawhi and 3) Dedmon was purely a PnR guy and Gasol shoot the **** out of the ball from the 3. Davis nor Boogie are shooting it the way Gasol was last year.

I disagree bro

Watching them play last year I personally saw them taking turns posting up. One was posting and the other was lifting, which is what they kind of have to do in order for it to work. The thing is, neither are good enough stretch shooting bigs for it to work efficiently.

Plus everything else surrounding those two is booty juice.

AD would only touch the ball consistently when Cousins went to the bench with fouls and AD became the 5.

He never consistently touched it when he was at the 4 being defended by a wing.

Instead Cousins would get it & AD would imitate Ryan Anderson. That's a flaw and doesn't help anyone.

Put AD on the block against the wing, stick Cousins on the opposite baseline back near the corner. Shooters at the top & opposite elbow extended.

The help comes from anywhere and you get an open look off 1 pass.

They NEVER did this.

Or even a similar set up, but instead of a post up, you run the pnr right at the free throw line instead of the 3. All types of options Again, something else they didn't do.

I'm all in on the Nola slander caravan but I admit they looked a lot better when they added just an average wing in jordan Crawford to the team. They're still gonna be trash tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom