Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGU244NUQAAu8Jh

2k has put out two bad games in a row and is more interested in expanding their stupid story time barbie dress up mode than anything else.

Let Live be halfway decent and watch what happens.
What metrics support the 2 bad games in a row idea?

They just sold 8.5 million copies for 2K17.

I am NOT saying the game is perfect but two bad games in a row? I don't know about that

I think Booker will be looked at more closely this year as he is in year 3 now and see how his play contributes to winning basketball.

Bledsoe / Ulis
Booker
Jackson
Chriss / Bender
Chandler / Len

That lineup should get you some wins, not playoff contention but definitely not bottom feeder.

people that say 2k is trash are the type of people that say tupac and biggie are the best rappers ever and that the new generation of rappers suck...........just those go against the grain / go against whatever is cool/popular people.

2k is great, perfect doesnt exist but its a very good game and they are NOT selling us the same product every year......

DC stop being fake. you spend hours upon hours on the game but it sucks? come on fam.

and we all know nba live is not catching up anytime soon, not until 2k goes completely madden on us. is it a cash cow? sure, which game isnt nowadays?

is it perfect, no.....again which game is perfect?

is it the best basketball game til date until they drop 2k18? yes.

I love 2K but it definitely is in Madden mode with being a roster update for several years now. I hope Live is actually decent cause competition is great for everybody. This will be the first year in over a decade I don't but 2K on release date.

Live should release 18 at the 19.99 price point like 2K did that one year.

and dont think im going at you DC but i know youre actually a 2k player/custom roster guy. dont be talking like these people that play 2k for 3 hours over the year while drunk with their friends on pro difficulty.

every patch changes gameplay.....you guys complain about how the gameplay gets improved (it gets harder) but we get the same game every year?.....up that difficulty a bit and actually play before making those statements

Chill out. It's not.that serious. I play 2k but I'm still on 16. 17 was more of an updated roster and messed things up. Like the dumb shot meter and the passing still sucks for me.

Literally fixing what didn't need to be fixed. 2k has turned Madden like and got complacent with no competition around.i still play 2k16 more then any other game . Countless of hours on it. I'm going to be sad when the servers are shut down for it . 17 was a step back imo

i think thats pretty cool that only one player can dunk in the wnba. it gives off the element of surprise and when its done you get the feeling its something special. there will probably be more players in the future who can and will but will still be rare and more exciting

17s gameplay difference was felt before the first patch.........youre just one of the guys that HAS to play 16 because everyone else is playing 17.....

i never understood that logic.....it falls with the envious/hater/jealousy thing that superstars get (lebron, curry, etc...)

curry was loved by NT in 2013....he wins a few chips and mvps and hes a scrub now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom