Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC is still devoid of shooters. Not sold on Pat Patterson.

The roster outside of Russ and PG is 'meh' to me. On paper, Houston is soundly the better team.
We will see.
A-friend been sipping outta Fred dawg's cup I see
Man listen, I stopped drinking (bored with it) about 16months ago....and I haven't golfed in that time so until about a week, actually Monday....I hadn't been in a social situation or position where I wanted a drink.

Well Monday, I grabbed me a 4pack of Tallboys to wash the Truck, and a client gave me a bottle of Tequila when I finished a job.
I got lit while washing my truck (4hours it took me)

I don't know why I wrote all that, I should have jjust said "I'm sober right now, and usually" or something like that....legs for lips over here tonight.

Last edited:
IMG_5462.JPG

OKC is still devoid of shooters. Not sold on Pat Patterson.

The roster outside of Russ and PG is 'meh' to me. On paper, Houston is soundly the better team.

Exactly.

Although htown lost some heat too. Lost pat and lou will. Big pieces for them.

Lou Will was a bit overkill with Eric Gordon around anyway. Having them both come off the bench together would be a little redundant.

Pat Beverly is a not THAT much of a loss on D when you got back another first team all defensive guard and with Tucker/Mbah Moute on deck they're probably better defensively than last season.

OKC will be top 5 in Offense.
OKC will be top 5 in Defense.

Robes/PG13 is a better version of Green/Kawhi from a defensive standpoint.
Shutting down whoever they want.

Had to check and see if i made this post. Its that outlandish lmao. Top 5 in both? To like actual title contenders?? :lol: Man I cant wait til kobe comes back. :smokin

Lou Will was a bit overkill with Eric Gordon around anyway. Having them both come off the bench together would be a little redundant.

Pat Beverly is a not THAT much of a loss on D when you got back another first team all defensive guard and with Tucker/Mbah Moute on deck they're probably better defensively than last season.
False

Houston just added one of the best PG's of all time to one of the best offenses of all time. OKC isn't gonna be better than them.

We will see.

Man listen, I stopped drinking (bored with it) about 16months ago....and I haven't golfed in that time so until about a week, actually Monday....I hadn't been in a social situation or position where I wanted a drink.

Well Monday, I grabbed me a 4pack of Tallboys to wash the Truck, and a client gave me a bottle of Tequila when I finished a job.
I got lit while washing my truck (4hours it took me)

I don't know why I wrote all that, I should have jjust said "I'm sober right now, and usually" or something like that....legs for lips over here tonight.

so then weed?

IMG_4368.PNG

Not sure if this was posted but did anybody else notice the new Nike NBA socks? I remember hearing they were going to take over as the official sock provider too over Stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom