Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look back on games I used to play and wonder how I ever thought those graphics were amazing.
Remember TV back in the day? **** was ugly as hell man :lol: We just aint know any better.

Bro i be tryna load up the n64 sometimes so i can play diddy kong racing to have more in common with my white friends..cant eem do it dawg. We just gonna have to keep our convos to the weather, work and brita filters :lol:

Irving came into his troll this season and is now super Sayian into the summer

What a time

It's gonna be a cold world after that trade tho

Everything-is-Spinning.jpg

Can the warriors (not including durant) stay healthy for a fourth consecutive finals appearance? Kyrie already had issues, k love still has back spasms towards the conference finals, lebron was built like wolverine. Can the warriors defy anatomy this year.

There is no way Houston finishes a better seed than OKC if both teams hit finishline healthy and intact.

Westbrook will play the same as he did last year, he will just have shooters.
Effeciency will be way up across the board.
Look for him to repeat as MVP.

KD vs Russ for MVP is going to be lit AF. (if KD can stay on the court all year, Russ too I presume)

What shooters did okc pick up? Pg and who else?

Houston probs finishes with better record.

What shooters did okc pick up? Pg and who else?

Houston probs finishes with better record.
2Pat
PG
Felton

Those are added to Abrines and Buckets.
Abrines will have a breakout year shooting.
He's ready.
But even though 2Pat isn't really a "great" shooter, it opens the floor so much because he's not Andre Roberson.

YUou have him (Roberson) back at his true position of SG.
He won't be robbed of 1st team All Defense this year.

FOlks better be scared, we are one move away from "this is the Thunders year".....and still going to bust *** if we never see that move.

OKC will be top 5 in Offense.
OKC will be top 5 in Defense.

Robes/PG13 is a better version of Green/Kawhi from a defensive standpoint.
Shutting down whoever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom