Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
people that say 2k is trash are the type of people that say tupac and biggie are the best rappers ever and that the new generation of rappers suck...........just those go against the grain / go against whatever is cool/popular people.

It's human nature to think like this?
Just because someone goes against what "you" deem quality, does not mean that it is just to be against the grain or "against the poplular vote".

If I say "hey Dad, Earth Wind and Fire is trash, you know RKelly is way better".......he's going to be like, "bye boy".

People actually like what they like/dislike for reasons that you clearly do not understand yet.

SImply put, it's not usually dislike just to be different or out of jealousy or to go against the grain.

WHen little Piggly Wiggly is hot in 9 years and your kids say "Migos and XXXtentasty is trash/Piggly GOAT"....and you say...."bye boy/girl"...it's not going to be because you want to be different, it's probably because you think Migos GOAT and Piggly is trash, simply that.

Pelicans playoff bound ...0 percent chance with rondo is a lil harsh..boogie was pluckin threes like chicken feathers last yr and A.D. shoots above 50 from the flo

Rockets can be a solid two seed. But playoff time comes around pop can expose harden and paul. But i hope spurs fall to four so i can see a golden state vs spurs in the second round.

DGVhJUMVwAQdaCW.jpg

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom