Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he didn't get swept.
Try again
NBAF14-Finals2004-1.jpg

But I thought Melo was the best pure scorer in league history?

#BULLY
:rofl:

On a serious note, it's Durant pretty easily. Elite 3-level scorer, 90% free throw shooter while getting to the line a ton.

Him & Steph in Kerr's system is just unfair.

Four out of five days this week Kobe vs LeBron was discussed.

@darthska

ehh. you cool to me , i got no problem with you at all but its downtime, guess people should talk about all the games and interesting things going on in the nba right now . no need to always be snitching to the mod

i dont really get involved in those discussions much and if people are talking about things i dont like ( like showing pictures of girls athletes are smashing , which i find stupid and irrelevant ) i log off or visit other threads and dont participate in discussion. very simple.

Was watching Jokic highlights last night. Mesmerizing talent.

Definitely one of my favorite players to watch. Saw Doc Rivers was relieved on his front office duties. Guess signing his son to that contract and refusing to trade him cost his job.... lmao!

No weed.
Well ****, if we're just gonna be homers then let me say a few things.

No way in hell is Houston better than the Clippers, let alone OKC. We got rid of a career loser who had been holding us back and added some depth.

Warriors/Clippers
Warriors/Clippers
Spurs
Houston
OKC
Memphis
Minny
Denver
That felt good, didn't it!

Reactions: HIM
ehh. you cool to me , i got no problem with you at all but its downtime, guess people should talk about all the games and interesting things going on in the nba right now . no need to always be snitching to the mod

i dont really get involved in those discussions much and if people are talking about things i dont like ( like showing pictures of girls athletes are smashing , which i find stupid and irrelevant ) i log off or visit other threads and dont participate in discussion. very simple.
He just want some Spurs talk.

Michael.. What's wrong with you. LeBron is the best two way and overall player on planet earth. Nothing else needs to be said.

I enjoy comparing players at times but I've come to the conclusion that if you can not acknowledge how great BOTH Kobe and LeBron are/were you're a legit weirdo. Honestly, the lengths people go through on both sides to discredit the other is fascinating. Just accept the fact that both of them were two of the 10 best players EVER and we're fortunate enough to have seen them both in their prime at the same time. Who you find better comes down to what style of play you prefer. There's more interesting things to discuss like how great ( and really underrated) KD is, how Timmy and Dirk went their whole careers never really receiving the praise they deserve, how prospects are getting better yearly, how we have the best product the league has ever seen right now, etc. Way too much to be beating this dead horse.

I enjoy comparing players at times but I've come to the conclusion that if you can not acknowledge how great BOTH Kobe and LeBron are/were you're a legit weirdo. Honestly, the lengths people go through on both sides to discredit the other is fascinating. Just accept the fact that both of them were two of the 10 best players EVER and we're fortunate enough to have seen them both in their prime at the same time. Who you find better comes down to what style of play you prefer. There's more interesting things to discuss like how great ( and really underrated) KD is, how Timmy and Dirk went their whole careers never really receiving the praise they deserve, how prospects are getting better yearly, how we have the best product the league has ever seen right now, etc. Way too much to be beating this dead horse.
There are so many topics in here that I just don't touch.
No matter how great the post is, I just can't discuss some of these tings any longer.

I'm posting in off topic stuff all the time it's just wild that the same six people love having the same stupid argument nonstop.

The Ska thing is obviously not serious. It's obvious he has no basis to do anything to yall dudes.

agreed.... i think the best two way player is the best and most balanced on offense and defense. people try to flip it and add they own definition to try to argue why someone who we seen is food on d is the best two way player. there is only offense and defense. there isnt special teams, this isnt football.
kawhi is the best two way player in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom