Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
houston and atl are great places for a minority with some paper. cost of living lets that money stretch like dhalsim.

Someone explain to me why the real estate in Houston is so damn cheap. I'm literally about to buy a mansion with a pool there for 500k. That **** would barely get you a 2 bedroom apartment in some parts of Queens.
explain to me why its so expensive in queens :lol:

**** is expensive around some parts here. Its mainly for the convenciance, proximity to every borough, trains, safe neighborhoods, walking distance to anything. Its basically buy an apartment with a doorman for 500k or a attached small house for 700k. People are buying too which is wild.

Someone explain to me why the real estate in Houston is so damn cheap. I'm literally about to buy a mansion with a pool there for 500k. That **** would barely get you a 2 bedroom apartment in some parts of Queens.
Its like that in GA. I saw a house with a pool, Regulation half court, and a tennis court for 300 something K in GA. The tri-state is ridiculous, I will never buy a home up here. After living in GA I'd be annoyed with the amount of house I got for the money I spent. Legit mad.

Queens is expensive because a lot of people want to live in NYC. It's one of the best cities in the world. And Queens is nice.

The white women in Boston so fire though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Maybe I should have been in Boston for more than just 3 days, cause I didn't see that in the slightest
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah you might've not been paying attention or something or didn't go out at night. Women in big cities on the east coast typically fire as hell. Well at least from my experience. NYC still got the baddest in my opinion. Never been to Cali though so my opinion is not the strongest. 

The whole "X City has the baddest women" argument is also nonsense. I see too many people say that in a serious context. 

i wonder why thw property in Florida is so cheap? Probably because no one wants to live there unless they about to die :lol:

Yea there are bad women in every city. Small places like NYC are just so damn congested that you'll see 10 fine women on 1 block walking in midtown.

Last edited:
If you go to a place with actual beautiful scenery the winters arent so bad. Places like Salt Lake City, Vermont, etc are actually amazing in the winter time.

The whole "X City has the baddest women" argument is also nonsense. I see too many people say that in a serious context. 
im sorry but i moved to orlando for a year and it was night/day difference.

ill only give the respect to LA/Toronto.....maybe they matching us up as far as the baddies

If you go to a place with actual beautiful scenery the winters arent so bad. Places like Salt Lake City, Vermont, etc are actually amazing in the winter time.
Let these dudes know man. Utah when its snowing looks crazy nice.

On NBA News;

Sam Amick: Danilo Gallinari landscape heading into tonight: 9 teams interested, some contenders, w/ Denver/Kings too. Likely takes a few days to unfold – via Twitter sam_amick

Ben Rohrbach: Couple notes from someone who would know: George Hill wants to stay in Utah. Spurs are his second choice, and Minnesota is lurking. – via Twitter brohrbach

Marc Stein: League sources: Growing resignation among interested teams that New Orleans comes to terms quickly with Jrue Holiday on rich five-year deal. Sources say that the Pelicans’ bond with Holiday is a super strong one after how they supported him through his recent family health crisis. – via Twitter ESPNSteinLine

Sam Amick: Something to watch on Warriors front: IF Andre Iguodala leaves, there’s discussion about Dewayne Dedmon’s candidacy for starting center spot – via Twitter sam_amick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom