Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will likely be a late first round pick is really THAT much more value?

The centerpiece of this trade for Cleveland was the Nets pick. Not Isaiah. It's in Cleveland's best interest to simply rework the deal rather than voiding it.

To me, another first round pick is a lot of value, added to a trade that I already thought was lopsided in Cavs favor

If IT can play at least 2/3's of the season then there's no way CLE's getting a better offer and no reason to add another first rd pick imo

To me, another first round pick is a lot of value, added to a trade that I already thought was lopsided in Cavs favor

If IT can play at least 2/3's of the season then there's no way CLE's getting a better offer and no reason to add another first rd pick imo

Boston's pick is going to be in the late 20's. Literally that player will probably be out of the league in 2 to 3 years. A late first, especially in this scenario, isn't all that valuable.

I agree. Boston should keep the pick acquired from Philly and trade their own '18 first rounder. Or maybe Cleveland will accept another one of Boston's draft and stash players.

Boston has no leverage. But they also don't have to get fully butt plugged in a deal. If the bucks still try to trade for Kyrie that could put the pressure on the leprechaun boys
Middleton, Brogdon and a first rounder isn't getting Kyrie.

Watching the Big 3 Champ and they are saying that Ty Lue is there to watch Rashard McCants and he would be a good look for the Cavs. IF it happens how awkward would that be if Tristan and the Khardashian are all in the same area? Just add it to the drama of Bron leaving.

DINJVbGVYAEf0TQ.jpg:large

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom