OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Might be garbage but at least we don’t employ known pedos and domestic abusers

giphy.gif

nako xl nako xl those games from ten years ago are cute. What about last year? When we wiped the floor with your then GOAT QB? I say then because y’all have a new one every season

Never mind that game was on a Friday so it’s Larry Scott’s fault

Lol “wiped the floor.”

Y’all won 24-7 and gave up 413 yards of offense including 356 passing. Sure, we didn’t score after turning the ball over 3 times on your side of the field but did your team even cross the 50 in the 2nd half? 277 yards of offense with what 200 of that coming on 3 plays in the first quarter? And after all that floor wiping you won by 17? 24 points is what’s got you thumping ya chest?

If you wiped the floor with us, then what the hell would you call what Sanchez did to your program? A power washing? An industrial waxing? I remember that thread and the **** y’all were talking prior to that game too. No other Ohio fan ever set foot in here after. Just you.

Has boom Herron even played a game since?

Lol “wiped the floor.”

Y’all won 24-7 and gave up 413 yards of offense including 356 passing. Sure, we didn’t score after turning the ball over 3 times on your side of the field but did your team even cross the 50 in the 2nd half? 277 yards of offense with what 200 of that coming on 3 plays in the first quarter? And after all that floor wiping you won by 17? 24 points is what’s got you thumping ya chest?

If you wiped the floor with us, then what the hell would you call what Sanchez did to your program? A power washing? An industrial waxing? I remember that thread and the **** y’all were talking prior to that game too. No other Ohio fan ever set foot in here after. Just you.

Has boom Herron even played a game since?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...ghlights-buckeyes-easily-control-trojans/amp/

“The big story on Friday, though, was what the OSU's defense did to a top 25 offense led by potential top-five pick in the 2018 NFL Draft in Sam Darnold. The junior quarterback was harassed all night as Ohio State notched eight sacks and 14 tackles for loss. As a result, the turnover-prone Darnold fumbled twice -- once in the red zone -- and tossed one of the worst pick-sixes of the calendar year.“

:pimp:

Dawg, you sound as bad as a Notre Dame fan. I know y’all ain’t been worth a damn but ten years ago?

I feel for you bro I do. Maybe Jack Del Rio can return y’all to greatness

Players who have left UCLA since Chip took over:

Brandon Burton
Will Lockett
DeChaun Holiday
Denzel Fisher
Ainuu Taua
Greg Rogers
Sean Seawards
Paco Perez
Stephan Zabie
Jax Wacaser
Alex Akingbulu
Jimmy Jaggers (medical)
Austin Kent
Octavius Spencer
Bryan Addison

Chip out here purging

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...ghlights-buckeyes-easily-control-trojans/amp/

“The big story on Friday, though, was what the OSU's defense did to a top 25 offense led by potential top-five pick in the 2018 NFL Draft in Sam Darnold. The junior quarterback was harassed all night as Ohio State notched eight sacks and 14 tackles for loss. As a result, the turnover-prone Darnold fumbled twice -- once in the red zone -- and tossed one of the worst pick-sixes of the calendar year.“

:pimp:

Dawg, you sound as bad as a Notre Dame fan. I know y’all ain’t been worth a damn but ten years ago?

I feel for you bro I do. Maybe Jack Del Rio can return y’all to greatness

I’m guessing you often find that when someone says the words “Ohio State” and “hitting” in the same sentence they’re not talking about your jokes?

Players who have left UCLA since Chip took over:

Brandon Burton
Will Lockett
DeChaun Holiday
Denzel Fisher
Ainuu Taua
Greg Rogers
Sean Seawards
Paco Perez
Stephan Zabie
Jax Wacaser
Alex Akingbulu
Jimmy Jaggers (medical)
Austin Kent
Octavius Spencer
Bryan Addison

Chip out here purging

Are any of them actually good?

Addison was a grades issue wasn’t he?

I’m guessing you often find that when someone says the words “Ohio State” and “hitting” in the same sentence they’re not talking about your jokes?

When the football talk fails.

Point Proven.

How come y’all got football Jesus behind center every year but haven’t won a meaningful game in ten years my dude? I guess I see why you’re still living on that game against us.

Larry Scott scheduled y’all into irrelevancy :smh:

Oregon’s new set would be clean if the numbers weren’t so big. It’s like Nike is trying to bring those oversized numbers from the 90’s back :lol:

Attachments

• 3089E088-266F-402E-80E7-978C9120C0C6.jpeg
    3089E088-266F-402E-80E7-978C9120C0C6.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 4
Oregon’s new set would be clean if the numbers weren’t so big. It’s like Nike is trying to bring those oversized numbers from the 90’s back :lol:

Yeah those numbers are OD.

I still love the ones they wore against us in the title game the most, they were super clean

Are any of them actually good?

Addison was a grades issue wasn’t he?

SAT issue even though he says he qualified they just wouldn’t clear him (he was cleared for SC and UW.) I think Burton and Rogers were expected o contribute.

When the football talk fails.

Point Proven.

How come y’all got football Jesus behind center every year but haven’t won a meaningful game in ten years my dude? I guess I see why you’re still living on that game against us.

Larry Scott scheduled y’all into irrelevancy :smh:

All 3 Ohio State games were in the past ten years my dude. We beat y’alls conference champ two seasons ago. No one’s pretending SC is a finished product right now and were certainly not Ohio but we’re getting there.

Still the way you’re talking you’d think you got a national title last year and not just a title ix.

Back
Top Bottom