OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

All 3 Ohio State games were in the past ten years my dude. We beat y’alls conference champ two seasons ago. No one’s pretending SC is a finished product right now and were certainly not Ohio but we’re getting there.

Still the way you’re talking you’d think you got a national title last year and not just a title ix.

Oh oh oh another one, that was a little more clever I’ll give you that.

Good luck this season my man :pimp:

Players who have left UCLA since Chip took over:

Brandon Burton
Will Lockett
DeChaun Holiday
Denzel Fisher
Ainuu Taua
Greg Rogers
Sean Seawards
Paco Perez
Stephan Zabie
Jax Wacaser
Alex Akingbulu
Jimmy Jaggers (medical)
Austin Kent
Octavius Spencer
Bryan Addison

Chip out here purging

TBH I was expecting an exodus when Willie T touched down as well, but only 3 kids have left the program so far (might be 2 more on deck)

It's pretty creepy how this Snook guy is even chasing this story down, IMO. Who gives a **** if the Herman's told? The abuse happened. Urban looked the other way. Not really much more to say.

It's pretty creepy how this Snook guy is even chasing this story down, IMO. Who gives a **** if the Herman's told? The abuse happened. Urban looked the other way. Not really much more to say.

This. Urban is a scumbag.

Just read the FB post, he compared Zach Smith to both Richard Jewell the falsely accused 96 Olympic bomber, and Duke Lacrosse :lol::smh:

Only reason it sort of matters is Tom would have been required to report it as well, and didn't. So there's a tinge of hypocrisy there.

Just read the FB post, he compared Zach Smith to both Richard Jewell the falsely accused 96 Olympic bomber, and Duke Lacrosse :lol::smh:

He's not even really saying "Zach Smith didn't do this." That's what's even more ****ed up. Where he's trying to lead people to is, "Who cares if some drunk chick got abused a bunch of times. She was a bad person too. Why should we care that Urban didn't care."

Last edited:
Kirby_Family.jpg

days til DawgTalk

Players who have left UCLA since Chip took over:

Brandon Burton
Will Lockett
DeChaun Holiday
Denzel Fisher
Ainuu Taua
Greg Rogers
Sean Seawards
Paco Perez
Stephan Zabie
Jax Wacaser
Alex Akingbulu
Jimmy Jaggers (medical)
Austin Kent
Octavius Spencer
Bryan Addison

Chip out here purging

Zabie and Rogers the only ones UCLA will miss

Last edited:
I commend you on the full transparity. Cuz if you hadn’t posted it I’d have been in here :lol:

There was the Jabrill interview earlier in the week as well, but based on the overall tone of the conversation it sounded like Durkin was more of an ******* than anything, which is not a fireable offense. There's probably a conversation to be had if coaches in 2018 should still be getting into guys faces and dressing them down in front of the team and behind doors, but I don't think we are at that point yet as a sporting culture. If verbal abuse is evidence of the type of toxic culture that leads to the death of a player due to staff maleficence, 9/10 staffs in America probably have toxic cultures, which I'm sure at some level there is some truth in.

Despite neither of these guys giving examples they both seem to be alluding to acts that compromised player safety which makes this more substantial IMO. The book on Jim is that there is no middle ground, you either love playing/coaching for the guy or hate his ****ing guts. But even guys that despised him like Sherman and Baldwin never alleged that kind of abuse, so it will be interesting to see what comes out about that era.

Yeah if i’m a HC no way am I letting Art Briles around and facet of my team regardless of who I have on staff.

Yeah if i’m a HC no way am I letting Art Briles around and facet of my team regardless of who I have on staff.

Lol it looked like Art was out there in shorts, draped in UH apparel. “It’s about his son.” Get the **** out of here with that **** :lol:

Admit he’s an analyst and take your heat for it. Isn’t art supposed to be in Italy?

I actually thought Kendal was still at FAU. Who’s Kiffin’s OC now?

SC WR commit

Lol it looked like Art was out there in shorts, draped in UH apparel. “It’s about his son.” Get the **** out of here with that **** :lol:

Admit he’s an analyst and take your heat for it. Isn’t art supposed to be in Italy?

Most of those European leagues don't start until the spring, like the old NFLE did.

Also analysts aren't "officially" supposed to be on the field coaching during practice, so they probably get away with Art being there by just saying he's a guest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom