Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joshua looks bad too. The klitschko bros in their primes would wash all three of these guys. Each guy is extremely limited in their own way.

If I was a European fighter I'd never fight in the US. Unless you can KO your opponent, you will NOT win a decision. Which judge had it 115 for Wilder - the British, Canadian or Mexican judge?

Figure it was 9-3, with the 2 knockdowns so that shoulda been what, 115-111 Fury, right???? How did that one judge score it 6-6 with the two 10-8 rds?

don't think fury was really hurt, he was lucky the ref didn't stop the fight there and then

wilder was about to celebrate in that 2nd ko then fury rises like the undertaker with no sell and just sapped the air out of him :lol: and actually got hurt but fury afterwards and just backed off

we always say we won't but we still watch

but we don't pay so... still hate it

I have Moore Bowe Tua Moorison even Butterbean beating these dudes.

giphy (27).gif

Thought Wilder needed a knockout heading to the 12th. Then I thought he actually pulled off the miracle.

Boxing is rigged. :smh:

I can't believe this jabroni actually had Wilder winning 7 rounds bruh.

This fight had some of the best moments you can experience watching boxing and unfortunately had the single absolute worst moment too :smh::smh::smh:

On the replay of the 2nd knock down, seemed like Fury moved his back slightly to avoid the full impact of that 2nd punch.

Back
Top Bottom