Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Freaking Floyd Mayweather one of the smartest boxers to ever live had the first five rounds all to Fury and this scrub Alejandro Rochin had it 4-1 to Wilder??? This guy should never judge again dude is on some Trump collusion bs with that score

THIS

I went back and rewatched the 2nd knockdown repeatedly. From the time Furys back touches the canvas , to the time he got on 1 knee ,the count was 11 seconds.
The ref was slow on the count.
Wilder should be 41-0-0 , w/40kos .

Yeah I agree, the count was wild slow .

Solid 10-12 seconds

F2E9F957-35CF-4C4B-B929-FB80D75683D2.jpeg
I hope more news outlets and twitter fingers run with the slow count jig
They will thanks to SCREAMING A SMITH! You know he’s going to talk about it on ESPN and first take.

I went back and rewatched the 2nd knockdown repeatedly. From the time Furys back touches the canvas , to the time he got on 1 knee ,the count was 11 seconds.
The ref was slow on the count.
Wilder should be 41-0-0 , w/40kos .

That was a close call but i'm not mad at it. I had it a few tenths under 10 secs.

If Tyson had stumbled even a little though he could have waved it off.

That recovery was insane. He was dead at the 6 count but some how he got his big *** on his feet and steadied the ship instantly.

everyone can improve and you cant be a student of the science if you dont have the passion for it. it starts somewhere.
Improve depends on the individual. When that individual is gifted more often than not, they will never improve as they think thay gift will carry them through.

“Long count” happens all the time so I’m not worried about that at all.

I would like to see the the judge that had wilder winning. THAT part is absolutely unbelievable

Last edited:
Iron Tyson Fury won that fight. Very proud of him and I hope they make the rematch with the winner getting Joshua.

Remember when Luis Ortiz hurt Wilder bad and the ref gave him extra time to recover?
Yea, I do
Yeah, like I said it happens all the time. The. You factor in the “are you ok? Walk to me.... walk to me.... walk to me.... are you ok???” and it’s a non issue.

Looking at this 2 things are certain ... someone was not watching the same fight as the other two and these MF cant add.

Final score 114-110? Dude you just added 114-112. LoL

Plus, I saw a draw. Although Fury won more rounds (2, 2 point rounds) plus 3 rounds in the fight 1 and 7 for sure and 1 in the mix is a draw.

In regards to the 11 or 12 second count, give me a ****ing break. I honestly dont even think he was hurt that bad. More like he acted. Ain't no way a man that has been genuinely hurt would get up and not staggered an inch. Dude just waited and got up when it was time to get up.

If that's the case, they robbed Tyson vs Douglas, that was like a 14 second count.

Facts wilder is a gifted athlete with no fundamentals. This was a trash heavyweight fight but given the state of HW boxing, it gave us a what we can enjoy fight.

If Wilder knew how to throw a bunch at list straight he would of have been on top ... dude loops to much and is easy to step in or avoid the punch. No way I wouldnt straigh that damn pump fake from Fury. What was he scared about if Furg doesn't have power. SMH.

Teddy Atlas going off about how the judges were ready to rob The Nail 98-92 on the cards

Although I didn't like the decision and thought Fury Won, 2018 was 1 of the best years of HW fights in awhile overall.

Wilder-Fury Wilder-Ortiz Povetkin-Price Joshua-Parker Joshua-Povetkin Whyte-Parker Chisora-Takam Haye-Bellew and we still got Whyte vs Chisora 2 coming

Back
Top Bottom