Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope adonis recovers. Thats scary news

Completely agree with kiko jones. Looks like tyson was "resting" before he popped off the canvas in the 12th. He didn't seem super hurt or knocked out. One doesnt' just casually stand up and walk completely fine if they are have a concussion like that.

I was watching on one of these streams and the sound in the ring was mad close and before they even announced the winner, I heard one of the promoters congratulate Tyson and said "hey man we'll see you in 6 months for the rematch"

>D:smh:

i hope this will be khans last fight since he is washed... budd bought to finish this guys career :lol:

Honestly at first glance I would say khan gets washed but this is intriguing to see what he does with that handspeed and to see if he can put khan down. Since bud is a smaller welterwieght it will be interesting to see bc if he cant that changes his trajectory and 12 rounds with khan aint the norm

I was watching on one of these streams and the sound in the ring was mad close and before they even announced the winner, I heard one of the promoters congratulate Tyson and said "hey man we'll see you in 6 months for the rematch"

>D:smh:

It was gonna be a rematch win or lose though man :lol:

Honestly at first glance I would say khan gets washed but this is intriguing to see what he does with that handspeed and to see if he can put khan down. Since bud is a smaller welterwieght it will be interesting to see bc if he cant that changes his trajectory and 12 rounds with khan aint the norm

I feel what your saying but we’ve seen this story too many times. Khan comes out with blazing speed and combos and Crawford is like wtf then Khan starts to get complacent because of his speed and gets caught eventually with Crawford timing him.

Khans biggest weakness aside from his chin is his speed. He starts feeling himself and gets caught.

Khan's hand speed will give him problems, remember Gamboa was giving him problems in the earlier rds with his hand speed

until....

ShrillFlatLemur-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom