Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i hope joshua and wilder happens this year...it really can go either way but i hope wilder wins if the fight does go down

^ Joshua has to go through Joseph Parker first. He's no cake walk either. I expect that to be a good fight too.

Smh judges were making sure wilder was getting the decision if it went that far. Had him up on all cards. I thought Ortiz had the first 4 rounds

^ Yea I seen that, before the 10th round KO, I had Ortiz up by like 2 or 3.

Forgot about the Kovalev fight.

Sick fight. Props to both dudes.

Not surprised to see the fix was in as all 3 judges had wilder up by a point which is a joke.

As much as i wanna root for wilder, joshua washes him. Deontay is way too one dimensional, all he has is that one right hand. Joshua is both technical and posses 1 punch power.

I was more impressed with ortiz tonight than wilder. Papi was outboxing wilder for most the fight till he got blessed.

Smh at the scorecards, fix was in from the get go.

As much as i wanna root for wilder, joshua washes him. Deontay is way too one dimensional, all he has is that one right hand. Joshua is both technical and posses 1 punch power.

I was more impressed with ortiz tonight than wilder. Papi was outboxing wilder for most the fight till he got blessed.

Smh at the scorecards, fix was in from the get go.

All of this

Still think Joshua vs Wilder comes down to who gets who first. Klitschko dropped Joshua on a straight when he was parrying, if Wilder catches him like that it could definitely be night night for him.

giphy.gif

Leaning towards Joshua but definitely not counting Wilder out, all it takes is one

Tough part is avoiding that right for 12 rounds full as we saw last night.

Wilder may get rocked but he seems to recover from it and it seems like his cardio holds up pretty well in the late rounds too.

There were a couple of spots where he looked gassed but then got back on track.

Yeah I honestly thought Ortiz was gonna get him outta there when he had him in trouble, coming back from that to get the KO was definitely impressive

Wilder really impressed me with his ability to recover. He looked done in the 7th and most of the 8th but he looked solid in the 9th. I was also impressed with him going for broke in the last round. Too many times fighters will stick to a losing game plan when they're behind. Wilder did what he needed to do.

Wonder if this Jacobs vs Charlo fight happens anytime soon, Jacobs letting Charlo know he hasn't even touched a mil yet while he's touched millions has Charlo heated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom