Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea it was that little chihuahua dude that was gassin' it.

Even in the Mell interview on some "I'm glad you wasn't there, it wouldn't went down" ****.

Jermall should've had that energy when Danny was standing right in front of him instead of when his bro around :lol:

Word.
Jermall got real cordial when Danny came in the picture.

Even funnier was the extended video that sechbac put up. Jermall was getting real gully after the fact.

“I’ll make my millions off you!” :rofl:

Even then I’m a fan of The Charlo’s and Jacobs, can’t wait to see them all mix it up. Don’t know what I’d rather see first though, Jermall vs Jacobs at 160. Jermell vs Brook or Khan vs Brook at 154.

After Brooks last 2 losses, I don’t know about a Charlo fight.....

Been wanting that Khan fight for a WHILE now.

^
Sounds like Danny Garcia's prayers have been answered.
He can avoid Porter and stay active till he gets another crack at Thurman.

That whole welter weight division is a clown show.
Thurman don't want it with Spence, Spence don't want it with Crawford, Porter & Garcia want Thurman, but don't want Spence or Crawford.....no one wants to fight each other in the mean time.
Clown show. Al needs to step in and get his stable in order.

Either way, lets see who AB can wrangle up on less than 8 weeks notice. Might as well give Granados that rematch.

Mall is the WBC mando. Canelita will probably refuse to fight for the belt again, but if GGG wins, he's going to either have to fight him or BHS in a unification.

Mall is probably going to wait that out before he fights anyone with a pulse at 160.

49CCD27500000578-0-image-a-6_1520140924856.jpg

Was just reading about that. In NY there are some shiesty girls who will put things in your drink, lead you on and go back to the telly with you and rob you blind or distract you while their friends rob you blind. It has become rampant.

There are people like that everywhere. Anyway the story doesn't add up and raises red flags to me. Because if I recall Jermall Charlo said after the Julian Williams fight, he said he didn't celebrate and spent less than 10k over the next couple weeks. So why would he have his friend carrying a LV bag with 115K in jewelry and 40K cash? I suspect that this is an attempt to come up on insurance money.

There are people like that everywhere. Anyway the story doesn't add up and raises red flags to me. Because if I recall Jermall Charlo said after the Julian Williams fight, he said he didn't celebrate and spent less than 10k over the next couple weeks. So why would he have his friend carrying a LV bag with 115K in jewelry and 40K cash? I suspect that this is an attempt to come up on insurance money.
True, but it's something that has become more rampant these days.

Charlos need to kool Down Fareal

They be in LA acting Brazy too, well Mel
Does @ least...

Carrying large amounts of cash gotta be a new money thing. Never get why these dudes carry so much cash on them. Billionaires ain’t walking around with a whole bunch of cash. Get you a debit card dummie.

True, but it's something that has become more rampant these days.

If I'm a woman, I'd probably find some way to capitalize too. I'm not saying I'd flat out drug and swipe people. In this day and age you see people on social media flossing with 70k in bottles and designer brand head to toe. People will do whatever it takes to get a taste of the fast life.

What a dummy, thats what he gets. Why the **** you bringing all that crap with you to the club anyway? Some folks just ignant asf with money.

Tough financial weekend for mall. Gets told by danny hes making chump change and gets his ego hurt so he tries to show out at a club and gets jacked :lol:

I like the charlos, but they need to smarten up before they head down the AB trail.

What a dummy, thats what he gets. Why the **** you bringing all that crap with you to the club anyway? Some folks just ignant asf with money.

Tough financial weekend for mall. Gets told by danny hes making chump change and gets his ego hurt so he tries to show out at a club and gets jacked :lol:

I like the charlos, but they need to smarten up before they head down the AB trail.
:lol:

Danny J looked like he was going to a
disco ball in that shirt LmAo....

Charlos are hilarious they be faded Af
In then interviews...

Carrying large amounts of cash gotta be a new money thing. Never get why these dudes carry so much cash on them. Billionaires ain’t walking around with a whole bunch of cash. Get you a debit card dummie.

Slaves vs Slave Owners

Back
Top Bottom